Extension of Legacy League

"
Woose wrote:
I'm not at all happy about this.

For the past month I've been acquiring gear upgrades for some of my standard characters. All of these upgrades came from Legacy league due to my currency availability and because I could get the gear at a better price.

I was looking forward to the league ending, so I'd get some time to play my old characters with these new items before 3.0.

I don't want to spoil new content by playing in the beta, and I've no intention of playing Legacy any more........ but because you extended Legacy my new item upgrades won't transfer to Standard, thus removing the excitement of revisiting my old characters.

I'm just wondering if the "overwhelming feedback" wasn't just a vocal minority. If it would have helped I'd have urged you to stay with the original plan. Too late now, guess I'm left fucking off till 3.0.

this
IGN: xGiblet, xPenthesilea
#1 wander/spell dmg & crit shield / 101% lightning damage CI rings /etc mirror services
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1927825
Things I'm selling
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1947845
"
mendel314 wrote:
"
Woose wrote:
I'm not at all happy about this.

For the past month I've been acquiring gear upgrades for some of my standard characters. All of these upgrades came from Legacy league due to my currency availability and because I could get the gear at a better price.

I was looking forward to the league ending, so I'd get some time to play my old characters with these new items before 3.0.

I don't want to spoil new content by playing in the beta, and I've no intention of playing Legacy any more........ but because you extended Legacy my new item upgrades won't transfer to Standard, thus removing the excitement of revisiting my old characters.

I'm just wondering if the "overwhelming feedback" wasn't just a vocal minority. If it would have helped I'd have urged you to stay with the original plan. Too late now, guess I'm left fucking off till 3.0.

this

Very much this. I've been collecting gear for several toons I was looking forward to try out during the break between Legacy and the upcoming expansion. Instead I'm now stuck, unable to use my equipment for who knows how long.

Not only that, a break between major events keeps general interest in the game and gives us something to look forward to. Jumping from one temporary league straight into the next is counter-productive in that sense. I can only urge you to reconsider running this league for more than another full month but I have a feeling that's too much to hope for.
They should just make standard the way legacy league is now.

Players who are older and have jobs and don't have time for limited duration leagues shouldn't be forced to play limited duration leagues because items are not available to standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info