Extension of Legacy League

"
Everything in the history of PoE available in one league, and there's soo many people complaining

Hilarious and embarrassing

Thank you for extending 2.6

I thought the exact same thing. Like the "flashback league" comment. Legacy is whatever league you want to make it. What they don't understand is that before this announcement the alternative to not getting a beta invite was 3-5 weeks of standard league.
Last edited by Chickenfeet_214 on Dec 7, 2018, 4:06:47 AM
Does this also delay the new mtx system and fall of oriath supporter pack releases?

Personally I've stopped playing legacy league after getting 36 challenges, even though I love the leaguestone mechanics, but the droprate of the reliquary keys is just not worth it to continue playing in my opinion. Their droprate seems more rare than eternal orbs droprate was.
Great!
"
chadbishop wrote:
"
Everything in the history of PoE available in one league, and there's soo many people complaining

Hilarious and embarrassing

Thank you for extending 2.6

I thought the exact same thing. Like the "flashback league" comment. Legacy is whatever league you want to make it. What they don't understand is that before this announcement the alternative to not getting a beta invite was 3-5 weeks of standard league.

What people defending this decision don't understand is that GGG dropped this out of the blue, with people already being prepared for transition to standard (vaaling gear, giving away currency etc.). Even if you were not doing any of this, chances are you were counting on having your char on standard, selling some of what you earned in legacy or just messing around with gear you have stashed there (I am 1 of those players). Not having option to drop out of the league on the time we were supposed to is a big f*ck you from GGG to players like me (and looking at this thread, I'm not the only one here).
I was looking forward to legacy ending but I don't mind it still being extended. its nice to farm and collect stuff. Thank you
Nice!
I think this is great!
Fantastic, i am absolutely not done with the league yet :-)
"
BaggerX wrote:
"
muir wrote:
Dumb. Let Perm Leagues Thrive for once.

Not like people are going to suddenly start playing standard anyway. If they didn't extend Legacy, I'd be off playing something else instead. Standard is just a pointless landfill.

Glad to see this, it was the right decision!!

Now racers can race, beta players can beta, and the rest of us can either continue having fun with Legacy or go do something else until 3.0.

Now we just need those new supporter packs...

I agree with you 100%
I am really glad they extended this and left the other options in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info