Extension of Legacy League

Very Mixed Feelings about this;

1. yes awesome, the mixing of leagues makes mapping awesome and want to keep doing that and the Reliquary keys are okish (openend 20+ and only got crap)

2. since we had bit more time between leagues, was acctualy looking forward to play bit standard and thus play with all the OP gear i've collected over the years and put it all together and do some dumb shit.

so yea i hope we get like 2 weeks between the leagues.

OR

Let Us merge our legacy league to standard whenever WE want, the system is already in place for SSF so that should be possible right?
Personally I am not happy with this decision. Did most of the things I wanted in the league, was really looking forward to giving my standard characters new gear. Too bad, now I have to wait one extra month.

I personally have really enjoyed the legacy league, the mix of leagues has added a lot of veriety and I HOPE it continues.
I just bought an Headhunter in Standard league but now my character is stuck in Legacy league? Meh, that s*cks... Allow us to leave Legacy on 05/29 as planned if we wish please!
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxCrockett on May 15, 2017, 7:42:48 PM
All hail Bex! <3
I understand the choice for legacy league during beta. Its just a lazy cheap choice and not something i would preffer. On the otherside a filler league was probly the other option and thats choice was probly even more worse..

Anyway still love you guys, it's kind of hard to blame you for this choice because of my own personal agenda and desire to see my stuff move to std (A)

But please...

Just make a "move youre stuff to std" button! Just like SSF, so i can choose to keep playing legacy or move my shit and have fun on std :)
Although IMO the Legacy league did not live up the hype (mostly white stone drops even in red maps..., reliq keys rare as exalts=kinda absurd even though most legacy items are vendor food...), I do think it's very fun since we can experience all the previous leagues to some extent and combine them for free instead of paying with Zana mod - which I didn't usually do.

I was done with the league, but seeing it's extended I will definitely play it more now.
I'm happy with the decision :)!
Tears make streams. Fish live in streams. I like fish.
/MonstaMunch
end this league
"
Dflee wrote:
I understand the choice for legacy league during beta. Its just a lazy cheap choice and not something i would preffer. On the otherside a filler league was probly the other option and thats choice was probly even more worse..

Anyway still love you guys, it's kind of hard to blame you for this choice because of my own personal agenda and desire to see my stuff move to std (A)

But please...

Just make a "move youre stuff to std" button! Just like SSF, so i can choose to keep playing legacy or move my shit and have fun on std :)

If you have STDs you might wanna see a doctor.
IGN: Bluntexile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info