Extension of Legacy League

"
Arrogant wrote:
I didn't ask for this D:

Wrong game pal :p
Tayeule Pis Joue
It's a big lie that people want a legacy extension.
Especially people who have already done challenges.
I hope you have a better idea, because I see many people are not happy
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
"
TheLastZica wrote:
"
RestlnPeace wrote:
andd $$$ sellers must be happy about this extend ^^

Logically, the scumbags breaking the TOS should be happier with a new league, since it forces people to start over and buy more from them all over again - surely they make the most during the start of a league and are hardly making anything by now since everyone who trades/buys already has most of they want? It's not like those guys put any effort into getting what they sell you - they're already breaking the rules one way, so of course they're breaking them in others and cheating as well.

The people happy about the extend are most likely the more casual players who haven't gotten everything yet precisely because they play solo and get things on their own and/or have limited time to play. I can't imagine even a single seller being happy about it. The more someone breaks the rules, the more reason they have to want a new league so they can be further ahead of people who have, by now, largely caught up in this one.

You could be right , but this is league is special and easy to get valuable items thats why did i say that .Also im in same situation ; didnt have too much time to play efficiently, didnt get 1 HH yet but already bored :/( and also poe trade death for ~ 1 month like league )
micro management annoying as hell paying sextans 2/4/8 C x6, getting leaguestone x3 almost 20c ,chisel 1/2c, alcs almost same and you ready to farm FINALLY !!! and if you are lucky enough you get C back or broken .Sad
Last edited by RestlnPeace on May 15, 2017, 12:43:45 PM
How about a temp event during Beta in which players start at level 60, are located in Merciless Highgate, build their passive tree and start playing there. Then have all the high profile, very rare uniques drop like crazy. Give everyone a chance to find and use things they could never afford and try builds they have never had the chance to use. At the end of the league all the great stuff goes away.

It would be a fun league and might even compete with playing Beta.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
smileys wrote:

You are aware the league extension is an additional option for players, right? It doesn't replace the events GGG will be running, so whatever "many people are not happy" about is likely based on misinformation.
Great call.
"
smileys wrote:

I want it, so your premise is factually incorrect. Sorry better luck creating an argument next time.

"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
twitticles wrote:
"
smileys wrote:

You are aware the league extension is an additional option for players, right? It doesn't replace the events GGG will be running, so whatever "many people are not happy" about is likely based on misinformation.

I feel like this must be whats happening the forum has the woefully uninformed part of the population who are seeing the login screen banner "legacy league extended" and coming here to rage on the injustice of not putting in a brand new shiny league in 2 weeks. Not realizing that there's no new shiny league ready.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
"
smileys wrote:

So would you prefer everything revert to standard then nothing but beta and events until the new expansion, na I didn't think so.
Legacy league extended. OK, fine.

But more than ever, i miss a button to force a character to go from league to standard :( Just force the character to be naked, without any jewel in the tree.
SSF for ever :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info