Extension of Legacy League

I kind of feel bad for those that did some hard no grinding and buying challenges.
Also feel bad for the People that did their League-End Ritual's like vaaling/ giving away stuff.

Personally i was looking forward to the end of the League so i can test things in standard.
I don't want to spoil myself with playing Beta.
Now.. i have to wait until league ends and most likely won't have the time to test things.

Can i get a "exit league now button" please?
"
lokone303 wrote:
do you know the feedback comes from people that are at forums instead of actually playing the game, so comes from people wich dont play the game, just saying. MAJORITY of player just play and dont care about fórums.

so stop listening to the players that dont play the game, AKA fliper brokers.

just a question. wich percentaje of ACTIVE players is that """Massive feedback"""?

and people wich scheduled his playtime to get challenges on-time.

more league time will piss off the people that fitted playtime into his lifes because the old date. and now all their effort to make this in time is fu'd up.

you accting like sensationalist, yellow press, or more harmfull for us, like blizzard.

so the question again:

Wich percentaje of ACTIVE players is that """Massive feedback"""?, uh?

They don't get this ,said same for forum and reddit ^^ this should be the reason of their bankrupt .It's their company , their choices .Who cares

andd $$$ sellers must be happy about this extend ^^
Last edited by RestlnPeace on May 15, 2017, 10:26:09 AM
"
Astealoth wrote:
I was looking forward to Legacy ending :<

me 2 ... :<
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming
"
On behalf of players with IRL jobs and responsibilities, Thank You GGG!

This so very very much. I don't really care about the challenges themselves, but this league mechanic is the best so far, and I wasn't able to play much in the early parts of the league. I really hope they add leaguestones and keys to the main game at full current droprate. It's vastly better than having some of the old mechanics only available in maps and rare events. Beyond+Rampage for life.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
VERY HAPPY!
May 15th 2012 - The day the king of ARPGs died. January 23rd 2013 - A new king takes the throne.
Mortel!!! très bonne décision.J vous aime :-)
"
RestlnPeace wrote:
andd $$$ sellers must be happy about this extend ^^

Logically, the scumbags breaking the TOS should be happier with a new league, since it forces people to start over and buy more from them all over again - surely they make the most during the start of a league and are hardly making anything by now since everyone who trades/buys already has most of they want? It's not like those guys put any effort into getting what they sell you - they're already breaking the rules one way, so of course they're breaking them in others and cheating as well.

The people happy about the extend are most likely the more casual players who haven't gotten everything yet precisely because they play solo and get things on their own and/or have limited time to play. I can't imagine even a single seller being happy about it. The more someone breaks the rules, the more reason they have to want a new league so they can be further ahead of people who have, by now, largely caught up in this one.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Thankyou GGG, great news :D
*chris wilson god voice* you must buy MOAR stash tabs, league run longer until you buy MOAR stash tabs, next league will be even MOAR clutter for your inventory, BUY STASH TABS, PRESS M
Life will be technically better Soon TM
"
waskely wrote:
*chris wilson god voice* you must buy MOAR stash tabs, league run longer until you buy MOAR stash tabs, next league will be even MOAR clutter for your inventory, BUY STASH TABS, PRESS M

Funny story: I'm actually strongly considering buying a pack as soon as they announce Legacy's content is going to be permanent. It's the zest I need to play PoE long-term while tolerating all the instability, and I want to send a clear message that this league is the kind of content I want to play - not labyrinth or atlas, both of which frankly bore me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info