Extension of Legacy League

awesome, i been working alot doing LHC and dieng abit and reroling toons abit. now im finaly pushing towards 100 so for reaching without playing to much now seems achiveble.
Such good news!!!
This is how it's done you collect player feedback and you react.
Personally i don't mind but this is why GGG are top tier - cheers.
"
alhazred70 wrote:
"
smileys wrote:
It's a big lie that people want a legacy extension.

I want it, so your premise is factually incorrect. Sorry better luck creating an argument next time.

They only want those with little challenges, who play once in a month XD
that's my opinion :)
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
Last edited by smileys on May 15, 2017, 1:59:19 PM
more legacy league??? zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz

i guess fine for the guys playing once a week, but damn im so bored already waiting for the beta.
was hoping for some races/events whatsoever in the meantime. i know you gotta focus on the new content and shit, but it wouldnt take much to create a lil raceleague. im sure its the xbox´s fault! fml....now i gotta focus on my waifu and kids again, cmon GGG!
IGN (MSC): @Arktrox
Last edited by Luckboxx on May 15, 2017, 2:07:32 PM
I am honestly surprised, well done!
"
Luckboxx wrote:
more legacy league??? zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz

i guess fine for the guys playing once a week, but damn im so bored already waiting for the beta.
was hoping for some races/events whatsoever in the meantime. i know you gotta focus on the new content and shit, but it wouldnt take much to create a lil raceleague. im sure its the xbox´s fault! fml....now i gotta focus on my waifu and kids again, cmon GGG!

dude, everything will be the same, u still can play beta and challenges, but if they can keep the league while doing that, thats awesome. they are not removing something, only giving more to us. i find it awesome.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
There has been overwhelming feedback that the community would like us to extend the Legacy Leagues during the Beta so that continuing to play Legacy characters and find Relics would be an additional option. We have decided to do so.

YES!
YESSSSS!!!!!
YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 I LOVE IT! 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
nagazai wrote:

dude, everything will be the same, u still can play beta and challenges, but if they can keep the league while doing that, thats awesome. they are not removing something, only giving more to us. i find it awesome.

They ARE removing something. The possibility to play with the collected legacy gear on Standard under 2.6 rules. Many players, me included, have been looking forward to it. In fact, I had been counting days until all those pieces would fall into place. Sad face.

At least give players the ability to rip their char from legacy to standard after May 29. Just like you can rip from SSF to non-SSF. Everybody would be happy then, no?
Yaya just getting into this game again kinda missed out on a lot. I'm really happy about this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info