Extension of Legacy League

GGG stop reading reddit.

Most people from std played legacy because of the legacy item possibility. Standard players migrated in mass to legacy league in order to rip/transfer those item in std and then play in std.

You think std is deserted because ppl like the temp league? NOPE they just wanted to get legacy items THEN go back to std.

You are snubbing std players doing that :/
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
I do not like this :-(

I was so looking forward to finally use all the legacy stuff I got with my Standard chars under current 2.6 mechanics between Legacy and 3.0. I have been counting days tbh.

Pleeeeeeease include an option to migrate legacy chars to standard early! (Just like there is the option to rip SSF characters to non-SSF leagues). Tyvm!
i, for one, am happy that we get to play legacy league a little more. i'm having fun and i was quite disappointed to hear that league stones won't be rolled-into the core game. but at least in extending the league throughout the beta's run will abate my disappointment.

i do however understand that there is a sizable number of players who are already "over" the league, and were looking forward to the migration to standard so that can play with their complete toy collection. i hope GGG can provide an option from the 29th of May to migrate one's stash + characters to the parent perma-league...?
ooh! 'member when PoE was good and fun? i 'member!
we need new one month :(
"
Head_Less wrote:
GGG stop reading reddit.

Most people from std played legacy because of the legacy item possibility. Standard players migrated in mass to legacy league in order to rip/transfer those item in std and then play in std.

You think std is deserted because ppl like the temp league? NOPE they just wanted to get legacy items THEN go back to std.

You are snubbing std players doing that :/

Exactly this. Please at least let players rip their chars from legacy to standard (just like you have already implemented a transfer button from SSF to non-SSF).
Sweet!
yet another month without PoE, well, why not.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Yessss!!!

I don't know why people are complaining lol, everything else is still as scheduled.
YES!
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
PixelRabi wrote:
"
Vhlad wrote:
I've been waiting to play my standard characters, using gear from legacy, so I'm disappointed by this.

You guys KILLED standard zana for legacy league. Standard players really need some love. The temp league should have ended and GGG should have ran events on standard, like adding legacy content (or at least breach!) to standard for 2 months.

Now standard will have completely broken zana mods with barely any league content for at least 5 months straight. That's a pretty harsh snub to ~15% of your playerbase.

Currently leveling my character in standard towards 100(cz its my frist character in dis game). Got tons of leather belts but no zana nemesis mod, and friends and I sell our gears to got keys to end our leagues, personally bought many ambush & domination leaguestones just think when legacy goes to end it will do some help, also bought some stuff in legacy for standard characters, oh and tons of maps anyway.

Any map you complete in legacy will be transfered to your atlas in std once league is over.

Sorry for misleading u and maybe some others, I got many T14 15 map in legacy. Guild members(all afk)share their maps too. I got a better alters progression in standard, so its not a big deal. Seemed that I have to continue my leveling with no leaguestone buff. Better than these who waiting gears back to standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info