Extension of Legacy League

League is too much work...I wanted a vacation in Standard! -_-
so to clarify. i sorta missed on legacy league. if ill start playing today, how much time (approximately) ill have till leagues end? will i be able to level to 90s and farm some content? do i have 2 weeks? a month? i mean is it worth jumpin in at the stage
Nice, don't have HH yet ;).
If you can't control it, STOP.
YESYESYESYESYES!!!!
lel reliq hoarders will be mad... :)
sorry flippers you gotta wait few more weeks, hope you enjoy buying keys for 1ex and selling em on std for 5ex or more.... hahahaha kaCHING! EZ
Last edited by ArcticMonkaS on May 14, 2017, 11:31:16 PM
fak...
IGN: BobbaFeck
Thank you!
Thank you!!
Thank you!!!

I have so loved Legacy league, and have so enjoyed more breaches, leaguestones, reliquary keys, etc...more please!

Best league (next to Perandus...sorry still a favorite)ever...yes I will take more weeks a month or so...sure!!!

Take your time, get 3.0 the best you can!!! Eagerly awaiting its arrival!

Nobody does it better then GGG! Keep up the good work!

Last edited by Gamr23 on May 14, 2017, 11:37:20 PM
"
Shadokil wrote:
so to clarify. i sorta missed on legacy league. if ill start playing today, how much time (approximately) ill have till leagues end? will i be able to level to 90s and farm some content? do i have 2 weeks? a month? i mean is it worth jumpin in at the stage
well let's see the beta is about a month away at the time of this post and they said it will run around 5-6 weeks so there you go do some math i did all the work for you since you seem to be lazy
Last edited by Defeatist420 on May 14, 2017, 11:34:58 PM
I'm not at all happy about this.

For the past month I've been acquiring gear upgrades for some of my standard characters. All of these upgrades came from Legacy league due to my currency availability and because I could get the gear at a better price.

I was looking forward to the league ending, so I'd get some time to play my old characters with these new items before 3.0.

I don't want to spoil new content by playing in the beta, and I've no intention of playing Legacy any more........ but because you extended Legacy my new item upgrades won't transfer to Standard, thus removing the excitement of revisiting my old characters.

I'm just wondering if the "overwhelming feedback" wasn't just a vocal minority. If it would have helped I'd have urged you to stay with the original plan. Too late now, guess I'm left fucking off till 3.0.

The world is full of stories, and from time to time they permit themselves to be told.
"
Woose wrote:

I'm just wondering if the "overwhelming feedback" wasn't just a vocal minority. If it would have helped I'd have urged you to stay with the original plan. Too late now, guess I'm left fucking off till 3.0.

Did you provide feedback?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info