Extension of Legacy League

"
silumit wrote:
"
Vaydra wrote:
Oh nice you got that portal from the league were everyone who played for 18 weeks got one .... no challenge, no sense of achievement. #FeelsBadMan
So what you're saying is the only challenge is how much time one can afford to spend during a league? and the only difference between "good" and "bad" players is exactly that, how many hours per day one can spend? Doesn't look like a challenge to me.

^^ Exactly. I never understood that mindset that thinks having greater playtime is somehow a mark of their awesomeness.
many thanks, GGG... glad you did this, really enjoying the league and wasn't looking forward to wallowing in standard for two months... much appreciated!
"
etaloisuf wrote:
Bullshit! people voted for an all active league... I dont know a single person who enjoyed legacy league aka stash tab simulator 2017

Yeah, it's not like half the comments here, and on Reddit, are cheering it or anything! /s

This is great for the people who like the league, and everyone else can still play the events or the beta.

Thanks GGG. Really loving legacy and the leaguestones. Keep up the good work :-)
This makes me very happy since I'm having so much fun with Legacy. Thanks!
why don't you just start those events now and we have to wait 3 more weeks for those ....
trivialize challenge and ladder .... i would rather let the perm league thrine
Huzzah!
Who cares.

Melee and life still suck ass.
Did I hear events?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info