Well its been fun, game too hard so its back to Diablo 3 I go

"
TheExile777 wrote:
Guys I think the main issue IS too low ES. If you pm me when online I can give some high es (7-800) 5L crafted armor to you and some gear (void battery) etc... Get the atziri boots and some spellblock there and ALL FOR FREE.

Pm me and I know you will return after seeing D3.

...clap...

PS: you can get all my legacy items if you want no joke!
Spoiler
not a joke, did this before...

I know you mean well, but this all sounds like a grand way to ruin POE for a first time player.

At least the first experience. You just can't get that back man.

:D:D
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on Apr 30, 2017, 6:18:16 AM
OP seems to be going away from poe and spent money on it. I just want him to know it CAN be fun when you get the items you need. Many new players face a wall when it comes to maps and leave the game. Even chris noted that only the 1% actually play maps. Sad but true. And alpha, beta are happening so what's the point of me keeping the items. I keep:
1 rhoa feather
1 IIQ gem
1 relic key

All for my Museum stash :-)
Check my mtx tab it's such a mess there!

Edit:typos
No Problem,
Exile
Last edited by TheExile777 on Apr 30, 2017, 7:24:28 AM
Nothing wrong with that. Enjoy Diablo
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
TheExile777 wrote:
OP seems to be going away from poe and spent money on it. I just want him to know it CAN be fun when you get the items you need. Many new players face a wall when it comes to maps and leave the game. Even chris noted that only the 1% actually play maps. Sad but true. And alpha, beta are happening so what's the point of me keeping the items. I keep:
1 rhoa feather
1 IIQ gem
1 relic key

All for my Museum stash :-)
Check my mtx tab it's such a mess there!

Edit:typos

After you spend time and resources on OP in a month he will come back to these forums and complain how game is too easy and not challenging.
Spreading salt since 2006
"
AgentChaos360 wrote:
Keep dying on es characters and I normally love casters in rpgs.

Game too confusing I have to follow build guides exactly and even then they don't work.

Not a big fan of "buying" my gear in order to progress.

Too much loot, all of it crap.

Uniques suck and penalize you for using them, infernal mantle, voidbringers etc

Mechanics too confusing

Skills are boring, when I play a fireball build, I want a skyrim fireball that explodes.

Game punishes you with exp loss (how am I supposed to level up?)

Microtransactions for storage, I've spent probably over around $100 for storage, more than I would on Diablo.

I agree with everything you said.

Some days I wonder why I still play...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I'm saving D3 for after I come down with Alzheimer's.
"
AgentChaos360 wrote:
Keep dying on es characters and I normally love casters in rpgs.

Game too confusing I have to follow build guides exactly and even then they don't work.

Not a big fan of "buying" my gear in order to progress.

Too much loot, all of it crap.

Uniques suck and penalize you for using them, infernal mantle, voidbringers etc

Mechanics too confusing

Skills are boring, when I play a fireball build, I want a skyrim fireball that explodes.

Game punishes you with exp loss (how am I supposed to level up?)

Microtransactions for storage, I've spent probably over around $100 for storage, more than I would on Diablo.

Did you really complain about the death penalty? Without it everyone would run glass cannon builds and the only worry about death woudl be time lost. You kind sound like someone that doesnt want any real difficulty, if so, you are in the wrong game friend.

"
ladish wrote:
I am in the d3 necromancer beta.
Dear god that game is a fail now.

example: corpse explosion damage based on weapon damage and nothing to do with corpses. It's an insult to memory of d2 at this point.

Because it is incompatible with their engine where all types of damage are based around weapon damage.
It's funny how half the posts in this thread bash Diablo3 and the guy instead of providing help.

You may all say D3 is shit but It still is leading the aRPG scene as the biggest and most popular one.

OP:

I don't know how many aRPG have you played in the past or how many different ones you have touched, but all have one thing in common and that is a higher difficulty requires a heavier investment on defenses. Grim Dawn behaves like that, Torchlight behaves like that, PoE behaves like that, even Diablo 2 and the multitude of remake mods that exist for it, behave like that.

You should be investing heavily on defenses. Usually focusing on 2 core stats (Life and ES for example, instead of going Life, ES, Evasion and Block)

Elemental resists should be at 75%, that means having a total of 135% of each one in Merciless.

Chaos resistance is optional and many players get away with the -60%, but if you're playing with 1.5k Life, that will not be protected by ES unless you have CI or Shavroness' then you're up for a bad time.

You can progress with no trading, buying nor selling. There is a SSF league where no one can Party or Trade, and there are people at max Lv who cleared all the content the game has to offer. All by themselves.

Can't say I'll blame you on the storage p2w side, but as a free game they have to make money somewhere. You can survive with the 4 stash tabs tho. I've done it. Yet I fully understand your point. The original stash tabs feel opressive and forcing you to buy more.
Hail build Diversity,
Death to the speed clear meta.
Last edited by Quo210 on Apr 30, 2017, 11:21:50 AM
"
Kavlor wrote:
"
ladish wrote:
I am in the d3 necromancer beta.
Dear god that game is a fail now.

example: corpse explosion damage based on weapon damage and nothing to do with corpses. It's an insult to memory of d2 at this point.

Because it is incompatible with their engine where all types of damage are based around weapon damage.

If anything it gives casters some motivation to upgrade weapons rather than find the best stat stick and carry along with it for all eternity.
Hail build Diversity,
Death to the speed clear meta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info