Well its been fun, game too hard so its back to Diablo 3 I go

Well if you are having problems it might be because you still haven't learned the basics of this game. That is not hard to do. Just ask questions on the forums. Even going to the class forums if you need the extra help.
They would absolutely do D4. And there would be enough idiots who would preorder collector editions because they would sincerely believe that since this time Blizz done one out of hundred things right (probably by stealing it from PoE) instead of hundred things wrong it would worth to give it another shot.

Nevertheless, D4 would die within 3 months because it would be D3 all over again without any customization, because customization means choices and choices mean that casuals can fuck up which is a no-no for ActivisionBlizzrd.
Okay have fun doing rifts over and over again and stay there
"
AgentChaos360 wrote:

Too much loot, all of it crap.

Loot filters... they remove 90% of what drops (crap) and the 10% you do see is... still crap.

"
AgentChaos360 wrote:

Uniques suck and penalize you for using them, infernal mantle, voidbringers etc

MOST uniques suck, and they suck hard, there is utterly no purpose to them compared to a white that your filter took out anyway. Yes, many have some pretty stupid penalties - you're forced into pointlessly complex builds to make the penalties useful (Soul Mantle + buffs while cursed) or avoid them (traps/mines/totems).

"
AgentChaos360 wrote:

Game punishes you with exp loss (how am I supposed to level up?)

Yes, the single aspect about this game that convinces me to play other games for a while, or until the league ends entirely. I never play standard (inventory management is horribad). If they got rid of the penalty I'd play a lot more, and maybe buy st... erp, no, won't buy stuff 'cuz China muscled into the transaction.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
AgentChaos360 wrote:
Keep dying on es characters and I normally love casters in rpgs.

Game punishes you with exp loss (how am I supposed to level up?)

Don't fkin die?
Best advice : go play HC, lvl up to lvl 72 and die to 1shot, uninstall PoE , install Dota2
"
Jadame wrote:
They would absolutely do D4. And there would be enough idiots who would preorder collector editions

Well ofc.. every true gamer in the world would give diablo 4 a go no matter what.
you're fooling yourself if you think you'd have an easy time ignoring a diablo 4 LUL
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Amusing necro for only one reason:

Check out how many achievements the OP has in the latest league. Check out the fact that the OP HAS achievements in the latest league.

I find it more amusing that so few bothered to check the date despite several people noting it was a necro, moreso than my fascination with folks who spell out their lack of skill and their unwillingness to learn.
Yep, totally over league play.
Sounds like AgentChaos360 is a very casual player and D3 is a better fit. I played D3 a couple hours today with my 2 BFFL and it is pretty much sleep walking compared to PoE. Nothing wrong with that, each arpg has it's own merits/drawbacks. But you have to use your brain here and I'm pleased that PoE is not a walk in the park arpg like D3 or even TL2. Even a decade back trio play in Titan's Quest Immortal Throne was more fun than D3:RoS is but can't trio here because of performance problems (party play in PoE is the worst of any arpg).

So go back to brain-dead D3 and it's boring lazy style (Blizzard loves the arpg poorly educated... or something like that). PoE is the thinking persons arpg.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Jadame wrote:
They would absolutely do D4. And there would be enough idiots who would preorder collector editions because they would sincerely believe that since this time Blizz done one out of hundred things right (probably by stealing it from PoE) instead of hundred things wrong it would worth to give it another shot.

Nevertheless, D4 would die within 3 months because it would be D3 all over again without any customization, because customization means choices and choices mean that casuals can fuck up which is a no-no for ActivisionBlizzrd.

Just because D4 is not gonna be developed by Blizz North or be a prettier clone of D2 doesn't mean it will be identical to D3. It all depends on the team that they hire for D4. D4's dev team will without a doubt be different than D3's dev team.
I love this nerco. Wonder how many challenges he gets next league after "quitting" over a year ago.

You can't stay away from the best ARPG around. OTOH I left d3 4 years ago and never logged back in.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info