Well its been fun, game too hard so its back to Diablo 3 I go

Keep dying on es characters and I normally love casters in rpgs.

Game too confusing I have to follow build guides exactly and even then they don't work.

Not a big fan of "buying" my gear in order to progress.

Too much loot, all of it crap.

Uniques suck and penalize you for using them, infernal mantle, voidbringers etc

Mechanics too confusing

Skills are boring, when I play a fireball build, I want a skyrim fireball that explodes.

Game punishes you with exp loss (how am I supposed to level up?)

Microtransactions for storage, I've spent probably over around $100 for storage, more than I would on Diablo.

Edit: I have figured out some thing with the mechanics that is helping me with my current build. Still die a lot, but at least I can do dried lake low level maps.

Now all I need is dps.

Last edited by AgentChaos360 on Apr 30, 2017, 3:16:32 PM
Last bumped on May 29, 2018, 1:42:53 AM
Sounds like Diablo is the PERFECT game for you :P

edit: yes, that was an insult.
Last edited by KZA on Apr 29, 2017, 11:42:21 PM
Just gonna' leave this here.

http://www.mabuhaynet.com/games/easiest-game.php

Good luck Nephalem and thanks for your support!
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13
Last edited by AmityXIII on Apr 29, 2017, 11:50:55 PM
I'm not sure you've actually experienced this game to its full extent. Something tells me that you just don't know any better. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by pencilsketch on Apr 29, 2017, 11:45:52 PM
Your title says 'well its been fun'. Doesn't sound like you had much fun. At least you know when to stop and play something you enjoy more. Gl hf.
This isn't your game then Diablo is just an all out casual experience arcade game and apparently if you insult D3 enough you get necro beta aka myself.

Shit game.

But play how you will I won't stop you but I will fart on you.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
innervation wrote:
Your title says 'well its been fun'. Doesn't sound like you had much fun. At least you know when to stop and play something you enjoy more. Gl hf.

I've had fun on my zerker using molten strike and pyre and making my screen explode with gore and stuff, but I don't want to play only one character.

I've tried other builds. I like my chaos vortex witch, but I get killed on a tier 1 map with 1.5k hp and 3.5k es. My resists are good. Monsters just hit too hard.

Even with my armored zerker most trash mobs can take 15% bite out of his health but I have instant regen. Don't have that on my witch.
I am in the d3 necromancer beta.
Dear god that game is a fail now.

example: corpse explosion damage based on weapon damage and nothing to do with corpses. It's an insult to memory of d2 at this point.
Last edited by ladish on Apr 29, 2017, 11:58:46 PM
"
ladish wrote:
I am in the d3 necromancer beta.
Dear god that game is a fail now.

that bad huh? eh. maybe ill just play battlefield or something console
I heard from a bird dat' D3 had resurrection skills now?

Is that true?
SUPPORT TAGS LIMIT REACHED!!?? - Fine then....
twitch.tv/amity13

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info