Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

"
BlackBlood15 wrote:
I'm I doing something wrong? I die too fast and doing almost no damage, can someone look into my gear maybe i missed something.

And get rid og that added fire damage from ring. You do it wrong and fk EE. Instead -50% fire resist you help mob by giving them +25% fire resist. You need a piece of equipment with cold/lightning attack
If i use Essence of Horror on a rare helmet, will it randomize all the stats or keep em ??
"
maarthor wrote:
If i use Essence of Horror on a rare helmet, will it randomize all the stats or keep em ??

randomize :)
What will give more life regen 21 lvl vitality aura
or 1+ to maximum fire resistence with 23 lvl purity?
with no empower for 23 purity if fire can add arctic armor aura
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Oct 16, 2017, 1:55:13 AM
Thanks for detailed guide, will check this again next league.

You have comparison between chief and jugg, what about berserker.

What other options are for boots beside kaoms?

DO you have POB?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Oct 16, 2017, 6:11:34 AM
"

Each +1 to fire resitance counts as 0.9% life regeneration in the net HP calculus.
A lvl 21 vitality will give 1.7% life regen.
Unfortunately AA gives almost nothing to us. You have to stay still for it to be effective. While you move you only leave the ice trail but nothing more.

"
unlucky_child wrote:
Thanks for detailed guide, will check this again next league.
You have comparison between chief and jugg, what about berserker.
What other options are for boots beside kaoms?
DO you have POB?

There are some RF berserker builds on forum. Is a bit different as build but conceptual is another thing. You do 40% more damage but you also take 10% more damage. And you have to spam cry continuously. Lag = dead. I made this build to have high regen, to be able to do the "no go mods" - max resist, 60% less HP regen, vulnerability. Also I like to play doing less micromanagement. I am too lazy.

As for boots any life + str boots will do. Now there are T1 life + minor life + str = almost 150 life.

Last edited by Piftiuta on Oct 16, 2017, 8:17:58 AM
im talking about your build with berserker, did you try?

do you have POB so i can see?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
No, i did not try berserker, sorry
"
Piftiuta wrote:
"

Each +1 to fire resitance counts as 0.9% life regeneration in the net HP calculus.
A lvl 21 vitality will give 1.7% life regen.
Unfortunately AA gives almost nothing to us. You have to stay still for it to be effective. While you move you only leave the ice trail but nothing more.

Also with lvl 23 PoF you can use these two
and get 100% Fire resistance that will make stop the dot dmg taken from RF and will trigger Arakaali/Herald of Thunder 50% increased hp recovery(that also stack with Enduring cry regen) and will give you an insane amount of hp regen.
Note that you NEED the Increased effect mod on the Ruby Flask or else you wont get the 100% fire res unless you are playing Standard League and have a legacy Divination Distillate.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
yep, is on 1st page. 3.0 update - pantheon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info