[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

Wow how stupid of me. I confused the two gems! Thanks so much!!
Awesome build and nice guide thanks.

This was my first char ever. started playing poe in harb leaque and I'm having a blast with this build.

Edit. It' starting to get really hard to find any upgrades on gear without paying arm and leg for it. I'm sitting at 10k life with decent dps. (Can't check precise numbers since I'm on mobile atm)
Last edited by Jniemi on Oct 2, 2017, 4:32:29 PM
Death's Door work in this build ?
"

Yeah I use em when I know I'm going against hvy bleeding and too lazy to use flasks
"

Yes you can use them, especially for the + 1 EC
Hi,

Gratz for a perfect Guide. I don't know if u already awser this question but, when you talking about Jewels:

"Rares: with 7% increased life, 16% increased fire damage and 2 of these 3 mods: Increased Damage over time, Increased Area Damage, Increased Damage."

You don't talk about Burning Damage, it don't works with a RF or you forgot put on list? Cause some jewels have until 20%burning damage.
And my another question, the "Hrimnor's Resolve" with a 36% increased fire damage, not one of BiS healmet for this build?

Thanks Again for this nice guide

Hi. Somewhere I mentioned increased burning damage. Is a mod that was introduced in 3.0 and guide was written in 2.6. Not sure where but it is mentioned like this: life 7%, increased burning damage 20% , increased fire damage 16% and one of the other damage modes listed.

Hrimnor helm is okysh especially if you get it with RF enchant. But I love rares as a helm can have tone of life and str and resist like this:
Dang yo, i crafted this sweet Jewel:

16% increased Fire Damage
7% increased maximum Life
20% increased Burning Damage
11% increased Area Damage

Maybe its one of the best RF Jewels in Harbinger SC League.

What you think?
Damn. Annul any of the dmg mods and It would still being a really nice one.
Gratz on that one! What a beauty.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
"
Bernhart wrote:
Dang yo, i crafted this sweet Jewel:

16% increased Fire Damage
7% increased maximum Life
20% increased Burning Damage
11% increased Area Damage

Maybe its one of the best RF Jewels in Harbinger SC League.

What you think?

Nice one that is insane grats =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info