[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

im thinking of using this build for the upcoming event, but i cant see leveling section, i guess i missed it or is it on some other page ?
Spoiler
"
mm14 wrote:
im thinking of using this build for the upcoming event, but i cant see leveling section, i guess i missed it or is it on some other page ?

I think Perfect leveling for this build base on Ngamahu.(fire dmg melle killer)
Hey Piftiuta, would you mind taking a look at my RF build an suggest any upgrades / swaps i can do to increase damage / better survive-ability. t1-13 maps for the most part are easy , minus a few mods i have to re roll. but t14-15, guardians shaper etc arnt gonna happen with my current setup.

i know my enchants are wrong, just havent gotten correct rolls yet.. idk what else to fix

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/56x/characters
https://pastebin.com/C9f9157c
path of builds ^
thanks.
Last edited by 56x on Dec 5, 2017, 6:25:25 PM
Very nice build. For the first time i can do guardians (done phoenix and chimera). With my gear i not have so much dps but the survive is incredible (but i have 9800 life, 24% regen). Unfortunatly in this season the cost of this build is crazy and is not simple to have an op gear. But my is enought for complete the game if you have a decent experience of the game and boss mechanics.
Nice work Piftiuta!
Last edited by The_Requiem on Nov 28, 2017, 2:06:09 AM
I want to try this build from scratch.
What bandit rewards should I take?
Assuming playing from scratch starting from what level (e.g. 30, 40 ,50) can i expect to be able to use RF?
As far as I understand there is 90% Fire damage and I need to compensate it by life regen, and on early levels and without gear it simply burns me down.
What are the recommendations for starting it from the scratch?
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
Last edited by Programysh on Nov 28, 2017, 4:57:38 PM
Great build - well thought out and planned meticulously. I will likely start abyss league with this. Quick question though regarding Jugg vs Chieftain. In all of your comparisons I note that the chieftain has more HP/damage/regen, but only slightly in some cases. The Jugg also gets the 8% reduced elemental. If I am playing this on Hardcore would you consider juggernaut for the 8% reduced damage?

Thanks OP and any who can comment.
doesn't rf hit mobs before cyclone making life harder cuz of EE ? i mean it has longer range than cyclone so it hits first with fire damage giving mobs +25 fire res and -50 light/cold.. ???
"
mm14 wrote:
doesn't rf hit mobs before cyclone making life harder cuz of EE ? i mean it has longer range than cyclone so it hits first with fire damage giving mobs +25 fire res and -50 light/cold.. ???

RF doesn't hit - it's a degen.
oh so cyclone then applies ee correctly, my bad didn't know that. thanks
How about the idea: to support RF with Ignite Proliferation. In theory it should spread ignite to other mobs.
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info