[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

Quick question on pantheon

We use both fire things.
But when u unlock those stats with divine vessels. Do u gain all of those stats? So its just more benefits?
hello sirs!

just a quick question on elemental equilibrium.

i believe this is activated upon hitting mobs with cyclone right?
do i need to support gem it with added lighting or cold damge to activate EE (-20% fire resist)?
because in your first page guide, you linked cyclone with fortify, increase critical suport, and stone golem. how would EE work on this setup?

Thank you.
Hey dude nice build!I make this build(harbinger league) and i can farm 3 guard (real not easy like you vid.) t15 maps-Corrupted.uber lab and atziri.
but I can't take Minotaur! this guard take me one two hits i have 9k hp and 7red charges anyway pls check my profile and tell me pls.well i think something wrong with my gear -i khow my jewels is not good tnx for the answer.
Last edited by Gordium666 on Aug 29, 2017, 6:29:57 AM
"
swiftwilly wrote:
"
Not sure I understand why. IC will make me imune to phisical damage (not sure if is DoT on blood rage or not) but what do I gain? Attack speed, and leech from physical damage. Both are not soo good for RF. And I don't see Arakaali's Heral in pantheon.
Please elaborate.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6wgjoj/soul_of_arakaali_is_surprisingly_strong/

Keen to hear your thoughts

You don;t need blood rage for that. RF is a DOT. So you have to stop taking damage from RF and you get 50% increased life regen.
- dousing flask wll turn off RF and if you already using it as a panic button now is even stronger.
- ruby flask + divination distilate can put your fire resist over 100% so you won't take DOT from RF so your HP regen is 50% greater. How you do that? 89 basic + 6 ruby + 6 legacy distilate = 101% fire resist. Or 89 basic + 7% alchemy ruby (25% flask efect) + 4% normal divination distilate = 100% fire resist.
NOTE: for DD to work you have to be under 100% life or mana. DD effect ends when mana or life = full. So best option is to hit both flask when you see your HP drop in boss fight. If even for a second you got 100% fire resist then you get 4 seconds of 50% increased HP regeneration.

"
"
you need 7% increased life and 3 of the following stats in order:
14-16% increased fire damage,
10%-12% increased damage over time,
10-12% increased area damage,
8-10% increased damage.

Any word on the following jewel mods?:
-Increased spell damage
-Increased spell damage while holding a shield
-Increased damage over time during flask effect

Yes. Spell damage is useless for us (well will increase damage of SR but not of RF). Increased DOT during flask effect is good, but is conditional of flask use. Sure you will use flask when you most need damage, on bosses. So if nothing else is available, you can go for that too.

"
yammyhihi wrote:
hello sirs!

just a quick question on elemental equilibrium.

i believe this is activated upon hitting mobs with cyclone right?
do i need to support gem it with added lighting or cold damge to activate EE (-20% fire resist)?
because in your first page guide, you linked cyclone with fortify, increase critical suport, and stone golem. how would EE work on this setup?

Thank you.

I have cold attack on gloves. You must have cold or lightning attack on a piece of gear (ring, ammy, gloves).

"
Gordium666 wrote:
Hey dude nice build!I make this build(harbinger league) and i can farm 3 guard (real not easy like you vid.) t15 maps-Corrupted.uber lab and atziri.
but I can't take Minotaur! this guard take me one two hits i have 9k hp and 7red charges anyway pls check my profile and tell me pls.well i think something wrong with my gear -i khow my jewels is not good tnx for the answer.

Is a mechanic fight problem. You have to avoid that burrow attack, either by dodging it manually or by not provoking it. Please look at some videos where it is explained, like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD6fOXa5NhI or https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5cvdar/need_advice_on_guardians_encounter/
Last edited by Piftiuta on Aug 29, 2017, 6:43:19 AM
ohh i see.. i do have lighting attack on my rings.. however i also have +fire attack on amulet. will EE still work sir? thanks
Shaper down

Spoiler

Chimera down. Deathless. No noticable damage from Chimera, only from minions. Some portals used for flask renew.

Spoiler

Another deathless Chimera (ele weakness, increased cast, attack and movement speed)

Spoiler

Hydra down

Spoiler

Minotaur down (tankable but be aware of falling stones and charges)

Spoiler

Phoenix down

Spoiler
Last edited by D0berm4n on Sep 4, 2017, 7:43:11 AM
"
yammyhihi wrote:
ohh i see.. i do have lighting attack on my rings.. however i also have +fire attack on amulet. will EE still work sir? thanks

EE always work but in your case with lightning and fire attack on gear, you increase the lightning and fire resist and decrease the cold resist.
Throw the fire attack piece of equipment you got and in this way you will decrease fire resist ob mobs by 50%. Unfortunately that ammulet is doing more bad than good for your build.

"
D0berm4n wrote:
Chimera down. Deathless. No noticable damage from Chimera, only from minions. Some portals used for flask renew.

Great. At phoenix you must go with at least 50% fire resist overcaped because it will debuff you. At minotaur you must avoid burrow attack and hydra is super easy.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Aug 29, 2017, 9:46:22 AM
"
Piftiuta wrote:
"
yammyhihi wrote:

EE always work but in your case with lightning and fire attack on gear, you increase the lightning and fire resist and decrease the cold resist.
Throw the fire attack piece of equipment you got and in this way you will decrease fire resist ob mobs by 50%. Unfortunately that ammulet is doing more bad than good for your build.

"
D0berm4n wrote:

Great. At phoenix you must go with at least 50% fire resist overcaped because it will debuff you. At minotaur you must avoid burrow attack and hydra is super easy.

Ty, hydra down(updated post above), but for me it was harder (bad kiting, taken 2 beams).
I'll try Phoenix and Minotaur later. Have 81% fire res overcap.
Guys, i still no have KH, but it is very hard to kill all bosses on the maps, even t6-t7. They are very fat for me. What should i do first?
"
niqx87 wrote:
Guys, i still no have KH, but it is very hard to kill all bosses on the maps, even t6-t7. They are very fat for me. What should i do first?

It is because you need more damage

Before Kaom`s Heart (it is mandatory) think about going for Holy fire (+100% increased damage)
Use flammability/enfeeble.

Also your jewels are bad (try to gain at least +20% increased damage from jewels)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info