[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

I did run the normal atziri yesterday
-60 chaos resist, look my profile for stats and items...

Was quite easy, some times i got hit for 60-70%, but instant heal potions so never a dangerous situation, and I play hardcore...
"
Cheydinhal wrote:
I did run the normal atziri yesterday
-60 chaos resist, look my profile for stats and items...

Was quite easy, some times i got hit for 60-70%, but instant heal potions so never a dangerous situation, and I play hardcore...

my items are better...maybe cose i havent done it before, i am not sure the strategy

is my gear ok? i got 8.8k hp
Last edited by swiftwilly on Aug 27, 2017, 7:29:12 AM
Any boss in the end is easy if you know it's mechanics.

Here T16 guardian killed by me with RF, with absolutely shit items:
+ doon and RotP

I had 7.7K HP, map had enfeeble, so fk damage and I kill it.
You must know mechanics. I know it debuffs me so I had lots of fire resist overcaped. I know it will decrease my max fire resist so if in the begining of the battle I was careless, in the end I try to keep all EC up for extra HP regen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kRfWZGfFI4

Go min 4 for boss.

My belt has 1 option for crafting...but not sure what is best to craft

options are

Elemental damage with skills
increased life flask regen
Running fine this build.
Made some tweaks:
- using blasphemy and switchable flammability/enfeeble;
- placing orb of storms (hits 4 targets), because it is very low chance to trigger EO with cyclone;
- using vitality only on hard life regen map mods.
Nice guide but there is one thing that i don't quite understand. why do you go for Arohongul, moon's presence instead of hinekora, death's fury?
10% additional fire res penetraion + 1% of fire damage leeched as life sounds pretty good to me. Or are the 8% less damage dealt by enemies near your totem that good?
"
Semetal wrote:
Nice guide but there is one thing that i don't quite understand. why do you go for Arohongul, moon's presence instead of hinekora, death's fury?
10% additional fire res penetraion + 1% of fire damage leeched as life sounds pretty good to me. Or are the 8% less damage dealt by enemies near your totem that good?

Because Hinekora, as stated in guide, is not useful to us, moreover is detrimental.
DoT can't open leech instants so we can not leech from RF.
DoT does not hit so it can not penetrate fire resist.
Gaining 20% of physical damage as fire damage will fk EE and instead having a boss with-50% fire resit you will give it +25% fire resist.

So the option is evident now...
Last edited by Piftiuta on Aug 27, 2017, 2:04:03 PM
"
Piftiuta wrote:
"
Semetal wrote:

Because Hinekora, as stated in guide, is not useful to us, moreover is detrimental.
DoT can't open leech instants so we can not leech from RF.
DoT does not hit so it can not penetrate fire resist.
Gaining 20% of physical damage as fire damage will fk EE and instead having a boss with-50% fire resit you will give it +25% fire resist.

So the option is evident now...

Just before reading this I found the passage in the guide, sorry for overlooking that and thanks for the reply!
For fcks sake this game is so stupid. I finakky got my kaoms heart

Then i vaal orbed it. I thought it would always give it an extra stat. But it turned into a fcking rare item....oh my fcking god

Can i undo this? Or vaal orb it again back into kaoms heart? Or did i screw myself 500 chaos orbs??
Sorry m8 to hear. You can;t do anything to it now. Vaaling is a gamble. If any comfort to you I broke one too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info