[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

Minotaur down (updated post above)
ok so i should get rid of the +fire attack damage on my amulet.. so i'm left with lighting attacks on my rings. however does RF deals fire and will still increase fire resist. i'm damaging them with cyclone +Lighting attacks from rings, and also deals fire damage from RF. sorry i'm really confused :(
I love playing RF :) I am currently level 87 7.7k hp (no kaom's heart yet).

I have a question tho, when i attack a pack of to proc EE, my shield charge suddenly adds fire damage. Any idea's where this comes from?

Don't have fire damage on any items.
Last edited by Ubering on Aug 29, 2017, 11:12:31 AM
viable with berserk more dmg?
"
yammyhihi wrote:
ok so i should get rid of the +fire attack damage on my amulet.. so i'm left with lighting attacks on my rings. however does RF deals fire and will still increase fire resist. i'm damaging them with cyclone +Lighting attacks from rings, and also deals fire damage from RF. sorry i'm really confused :(

the damage from RF and SR is a secial type of damage called damage over time: DOT. It does not hit so it does not affect the resistances.
"
Ubering wrote:
I love playing RF :) I am currently level 87 7.7k hp (no kaom's heart yet).

I have a question tho, when i attack a pack of to proc EE, my shield charge suddenly adds fire damage. Any idea's where this comes from?

Don't have fire damage on any items.

Yeah, you took Hinekora ascendancy point. Is no good for us. DoT does not hit so you don't get any leech effect. And you gained 20% of your physical attack as fire damage so your fking up the EE each time you attack. Get rid of that point, and watch mobs melting faster.

"
smith357 wrote:
viable with berserk more dmg?

Some one, think a streamer pohx did us a shit of good and posted his ideea of RF berseker. Yes you can go with it. 40% more damage done, 10% more damage taken. Spam cry at each 2 seconds and lots of micromanagement. If you like it you can try it.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Aug 29, 2017, 11:17:12 AM
del
Last edited by D0berm4n on Aug 29, 2017, 11:17:08 AM
"
Piftiuta wrote:

Yeah, you took Hinekora ascendancy point. Is no good for us. DoT does not hit so you don't get any leech effect. And you gained 20% of your physical attack as fire damage so your fking up the EE each time you attack. Get rid of that point, and watch mobs melting faster.

Thanks, massive boost!!
Phoenix down (updated post above)
"
D0berm4n wrote:
Phoenix down (updated post above)

Keep up the good work. Tell us when you go for Shaper. Did you do Uber yet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info