[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

"
yammyhihi wrote:

i'm curious man, i visited your character profile. are you running 3 auras? vitality + purityOfFire + Enfeeble (blasphemy) ?

Thanks!

Hi, no, one mandatory Purity of Fire and mainly switchable flammability/enfeeble, one aura and one curse as aura. Vitality used insted of curse aura on bad regen mods.

Using enfeeble to fast clear t14-t15 without risk for xp penalty.
Last edited by D0berm4n on Aug 30, 2017, 4:38:21 AM
"
yammyhihi wrote:

i'm curious man, i visited your character profile. are you running 3 auras? vitality + purityOfFire + Enfeeble (blasphemy) ?

Thanks!

It is not possible to run 3 auras toghether and having PoF at lvl 23 unless you put PoF in a =2/3 ring and run the other two auras with enlightment. He said that he is running POF all the time and swiches between Vitallity and blasphemy depending on map conditions (put vitality on if is with - max resist or vulnerability etc).

"
yammyhihi wrote:
would like to ask if is it possible to reach a point wherein we no longer need life flasks and just rely on our hp regeneration?
i'm using kaom's heart and some good gears with +HP. however i only reached 10k+ life.
If it is not too much to ask, can someone take a look at my profile and give some suggestions what i can work on to boost my life.

I don't use life flask. Generally speaking I am using flask only at guardians or shaper. Otherwise you don't need them at all. That's why I even go sometimes with this belt

"
kelongngu wrote:
I feel like yolo'ing some guardians after i level, i need to get an amulet to replace Bisco and would like some suggestions.
My current resists without endurance charges:
Fire: 132 (with POF)
Cold: 136
Lightning: 125
Chaos: 9?
Str: 801
Life: 9448 something with Bisco.
For Phoenix, i will need to look for an amulet with fire resist, life, strength right?
Marble amulet as base?
I have a decent Bloodgrip but i'm not sure if it's necessary for guardians?
Does any one of them use bleed?
I have only done Mino and Hydra before but it was on other characters, need to experience with RF.

You defo need more FR% for Phoenix. The debuff I think is -50% so I recomend go with 140% Fire resist there. Will have a go and look to see the exact figure. (l.e. Yes is 50% the debuff).
A marble amulet will give also some % life regeneration, but is not mandatory. A life amulet like this
which gives 109 str and a total of life 143 HP is better than a marble amulet with only 20 life on it for example.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Aug 30, 2017, 6:34:41 AM
Hi Pif,

Can you list in priority which gems we should aim for 20% quality first? I dont have much currency so can only target a few...
"
swiftwilly wrote:
Hi Pif,

Can you list in priority which gems we should aim for 20% quality first? I dont have much currency so can only target a few...

All gems: burning damage, concentrated effect, elemental focus will give 10% increased damage for q20.

Rest are less important: SR will have beam length longer, spell totem can be placed quicker, golem will have higher life, depending on curse it may worth a bit to quality the gem, but deffo not flammability, on fortify will increase the duration you get it. On CoH will increase the effect of curses so a q20 will give 10% increase effect.
H!. First of all, thanks for a great build. I have got needed level and switched to RF.
Currently tried only t5 maps and it looks fine with my shitty gear :)

I have one small question:
how much fire resist I should get? (At present I have 184)
"
RawDamage wrote:
H!. First of all, thanks for a great build. I have got needed level and switched to RF.

184 its ok, even too ok :) youre goal is to reach 89 max resist (with shield - and you have it, and empower + POF) you need somoe more for guardian for example but at the beginging smth arround 100, then you can reach 140 but for mapping 100 its enough.

/
btw. you can have 200fire res but (at start) youre max fire res its just 75%, so we need improve maximum fire res and leave few point over
Last edited by Devastatoor on Aug 30, 2017, 10:53:10 AM
"
RawDamage wrote:

You got enough fire resist overcaped.
Work toward max resist (the number in front of that 184). Your aim is at least 89%.
Thanks for explanation! Currently I have 87% without empowered POF. Still need farm currency for it :)
Can you please tell me what would you do better on what i've got? Started on other build, with atziri splendour and 6l, decided that it would be better with kaom's heart, so tried to switch to yours a bit.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/partakus/characters

Character: PartakusRF

One thing i know is the shitty delirium gloves, well gonna get better for sure when i get money. Also gonna change boots, possibly kaom's roots?

Any advice would be appreciated, maybe different ascendancies?
Does anyone have a starter guide for Righteous Fire? Im level 12 and im kinda lost on what to do to level since I cant use righteous fire to level until im much higher because of the damage im taking. Should I just follow Piftiuta's updated 3.0 passive tree and just use sunder to level? or should i try to use Righteous fire to level as soon as im able to use it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info