[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

seems to be pushing it up about 49000 dps dunno seems higher then 10% increased and lower then 10% more, i dont really know the maths so im not gonna argue with pob.

After looking at your post a little deeper the reason why the numbers will be lower is because its stacking with witchfire brew. And loading up a character in pob without witchfire active shows 10% more dmg.

"
Yes, its basically 10% more damage, unless you have other sources of "Enemies take % increased damage". It stacks additively with other sources

Last edited by Fhark on Aug 12, 2017, 12:04:27 AM
What bandit choice for 3.0?
Is this build good for running maps? I dont see any movement skills etc.
"
Omniwrath wrote:
What bandit choice for 3.0?

Oak. Is on first page

"
Kaizerbgr wrote:
Is this build good for running maps? I dont see any movement skills etc.

I got a bad heart and can't run. So I walk maps. j/k

I use cyclone but feel free to put shield charge, leap slam or what ever you feel will make you run.

"
severinopt wrote:
Hello everyone.

Decided to try this build for 3.0 harbinger League.

Going good so far. Was very lucky with some drops and managed to buy a kaoms yesterday.
Still need 2 more trials for uber so will get that done in the next day or so.

Queston is, what should i star investing in now:
a) jewels (life+2 or more dmg stats are very very expensive atm)?
b) should i try and balance my resists around and use belt of the deceiver?
c) should i try and balance my resists around and use the new pyre ring?
d) or try to upgrade my helmet or gloves to better essence crafted ones (very rng and expensive atm)?

gear atm:

Ty everyone in advance.

Jewels are very expensive but you can fish them cheaper from time to time when ppl are selling lower for quick cash.
Helm/glove wise RNG rules. I bought the helms with T1 life and T2 str, despite using my self about 15 essences. None was so good. So I sold all of them and go straight to buying. For gloves I hit those I am using now with the last essence from about a 20 stack. As usual, I sold rest.
I didn't do the calculation on pyre, but for me is no good because I got cold attack on gloves atm for EE and will destroy my EE.

Belt of deceiver increases de damage taken by mob by 10%. It acts like a more muli, but if you got multiple sources of increased damage taken by mob like ash debuff, shock, etc, all those % increased damage adds up in a single multiplier which should be applied at the end of calculation.

Your gear is pritty sold but you should aim for T1 life and str for further improvments. I would start with the rings. Corals for max life, or opals for max damage.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Aug 12, 2017, 5:22:24 AM
Is their a Lvling Guide You can do for the build as its the frist time im doing this type of build

What is better for me? Now i have 600 str
If you got 600 str with doon in hand then you get 92% increased damage from it.
On the rare sceptre you got 109% increase. So until you get 770 str with doon in hand the other sceptre is better.
But this is only damage wise. We use doon also for it's Ironwill bonus on SR.
"
sieg_hart wrote:
"
Ttox1c wrote:
Why is increased burning damage not considered on jewels? I thought burning damage was a damage modifier for RF, perhaps the wiki is wrong?

Because you didnt read the 3.0 update on the post
The line where he says
"
RF still needs only 4L to work efficiently: RF-EleFocus-Concentrated Effect - Burning Damage.

This really doesn't explain WHY burning damage isn't considered on JEWELS. We use the increased burning damage support gem so I assume jewels would also increase our damage.
"
Ttox1c wrote:
"
sieg_hart wrote:
"
Ttox1c wrote:
Why is increased burning damage not considered on jewels? I thought burning damage was a damage modifier for RF, perhaps the wiki is wrong?

Because you didnt read the 3.0 update on the post
The line where he says
"
RF still needs only 4L to work efficiently: RF-EleFocus-Concentrated Effect - Burning Damage.

This really doesn't explain WHY burning damage isn't considered on JEWELS. We use the increased burning damage support gem so I assume jewels would also increase our damage.

I wonder this too, without explanation I'll pick jewels with inc burning dmg if i find some. I'll hardly find as good jewels on hc harbinger anyway.

Quick question, how do you proc elemental equilibrium and overload and does it slow you down when doing maps, do you use it only against boss ?

Also what about going self cazt scorching ray and decoy totem+inc totem life, would it be good ?
Last edited by EzBreesy on Aug 12, 2017, 11:20:18 AM
"
EzBreesy wrote:

Quick question, how do you proc elemental equilibrium and overload and does it slow you down when doing maps, do you use it only against boss ?

Also what about going self cazt scorching ray and decoy totem+inc totem life, would it be good ?

EO and EE are coming automatically when you hit mobs. I use cyclone or frenzy. Some ppl use shield dash or leap slam. Every one use the skill they love. When you hit a mob, and you got cold or lightning (but not fire) damage to you attacks on a ring, ammulet or any piece of gear then you automatically apply EE. If your hit is a critical one then you automatically get EO. Is enough to crit once at each 8 sec to keep EO up all the time.
Self casiting SR means you don't move. Don't move then you become more of sitting duck. Also you can't apply the EE and EO by sitting still (there are some ways to apply but none so good as hitting).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info