[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

how did he get 9 endurance charges ? i can only get 6.

i am missing something ?
"
Piftiuta wrote:
"
EzBreesy wrote:

Quick question, how do you proc elemental equilibrium and overload and does it slow you down when doing maps, do you use it only against boss ?

Also what about going self cazt scorching ray and decoy totem+inc totem life, would it be good ?

EO and EE are coming automatically when you hit mobs. I use cyclone or frenzy. Some ppl use shield dash or leap slam. Every one use the skill they love. When you hit a mob, and you got cold or lightning (but not fire) damage to you attacks on a ring, ammulet or any piece of gear then you automatically apply EE. If your hit is a critical one then you automatically get EO. Is enough to crit once at each 8 sec to keep EO up all the time.
Self casiting SR means you don't move. Don't move then you become more of sitting duck. Also you can't apply the EE and EO by sitting still (there are some ways to apply but none so good as hitting).

At the risk of repeating myself, Pituifa, so many many times you have, and others too, repeated this through the thread. If you would only add it to your original post there would be a lot less confusion from newcomers to PoE.
"
xaiyx wrote:
how did he get 9 endurance charges ? i can only get 6.

i am missing something ?

3 natural + 3 from passives + 2 from rings (Kaom way) + 1 from belt (corrupted)
There is a possibility to get more but you need to sacrifice life/str items.
wouldnt u drop a lot of str , life and res if u wear 2x kaoms way ? is this worth 2endurance charges?
Hi
tried POB and i can only reach 12k life max is that true or?
how do you more
i know you got leacgy Kaom
Belt of the Deceiver gives 10% increased (not more) damage. Please , use correct wording and do not mislead
"
Garfunkel wrote:
Belt of the Deceiver gives 10% increased (not more) damage. Please , use correct wording and do not mislead

Intimidated enemies take 10% increased damage is VERY different than you doing 10% increased damage. The modifier is multiplicative with the attacker's damage dealt and additive with any other effects to damage taken on the defender like the vulnerability curse.
Last edited by Neonarg on Aug 13, 2017, 3:05:54 AM
"
Garfunkel wrote:

"Yes, its basically 10% more damage, unless you have other sources of "Enemies take % increased damage". It stacks additively with other sources."
Last edited by Fhark on Aug 13, 2017, 5:13:09 AM
Would you consider a perfect roll Hrimnor's Resolve Samite Helmet ?
Few newbie questions here.

I just now required the doon sceptre and Phoenix shield, but when I switched to RF. I was hoping my dps would sky rocket, but it didnt....sure thrash melt....but so do I

I play hardcore and I was wondering what the gameplay is like?
I used to be able to cyclone my way in big packs, and i didnt lose a single hp cuz of my 700 hp life regen
Now that is used for RF. And if I would try to take on level 66 monsters, I would die if I get myself into a big pack....And my dps for thrash is much better. But at bosses. I wouldnt dare to fight kitava wtith this build. As I would just instant die All I do is run around and hope my RF can go into the boss

So what do I do to increase my survivabilty?

Also how would a new player acquire a armor boots/chest/gloves/helm with 4 blue? I tried 200 chromes, only got 3 blue so far.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info