[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

Why is increased burning damage not considered on jewels? I thought burning damage was a damage modifier for RF, perhaps the wiki is wrong?
"
Ttox1c wrote:
Why is increased burning damage not considered on jewels? I thought burning damage was a damage modifier for RF, perhaps the wiki is wrong?

Because you didnt read the 3.0 update on the post
The line where he says
"
RF still needs only 4L to work efficiently: RF-EleFocus-Concentrated Effect - Burning Damage.
"
marcyves1 wrote:
How are we supposed to make EE proc with scorching ray doing fire damage too? I'm a bit lost here.

SR does not hit, it is considered DOT. It burns like RF. So no hit, no EE. You need to hit the mobs with something to apply EE.
could you explain the reason behind getting "Suns Light" and "Moon's Presence" im trying to piece this together but very new to this build thanks
Hello everyone.

Decided to try this build for 3.0 harbinger League.

Going good so far. Was very lucky with some drops and managed to buy a kaoms yesterday.
Still need 2 more trials for uber so will get that done in the next day or so.

Queston is, what should i star investing in now:
a) jewels (life+2 or more dmg stats are very very expensive atm)?
b) should i try and balance my resists around and use belt of the deceiver?
c) should i try and balance my resists around and use the new pyre ring?
d) or try to upgrade my helmet or gloves to better essence crafted ones (very rng and expensive atm)?

gear atm:

Ty everyone in advance.
"
Sickness08 wrote:
could you explain the reason behind getting "Suns Light" and "Moon's Presence" im trying to piece this together but very new to this build thanks

The 0.5% life regen for each EC is good to help with survivability. With 6 EC you get 3% HP regen only from that passive (there is another that gives 0.2% also).

As we are using spell totem for SR the Sun's Light help us giving more damage against mobs around the totem and also we receive less damage from them.
How does one level this build??
Last edited by Kaizerbgr on Aug 11, 2017, 1:52:20 PM
Quick question, why not taking hinekora death fury passive ??
"
EzBreesy wrote:
Quick question, why not taking hinekora death fury passive ??

RF and SR don't hit. So we can not leech from damage we do. Moreover will add some Fire damage from phisical damage. That will fk up the EE and we loose a major source of more damage.
Updated the 3.0 section with my current stats. More life, more HP regen in HO or on maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info