"
KingStrange wrote:
Are there certain Gems I'm supposed to not level past a certain point in this build? Cause Ive honestly just been upgrading em when they're levelable.

Keep "Cast when damage taken" at lvl 1 and "Immortal call" at lvl 3. Level up the rest.
IGN: OsyWitch
Time zone: UTC+2
"
jdindle wrote:
How are you using a second curse in the clip? the guide only has temporal chains listed.

Thanks

The second curse comes from Whitchfire brew You need to have duel curse so it doesn't wipe the other.
Hello, i've a noob question about this gameplay build.

When should i use Essence Drain and what is it for? Do i always have to put Wither then Cautic arrow or did i miss something?

Thanks for your help :)
Hi could you say how much dps you have with your build ?
Hi there. I'd also like a reasoned out thought for why you choose a decay bow over a +3 bow, or for budget decay over +2. Seems like decay adds 500 dot damage over 8 seconds, but it would only help during boss fights right? My issue with it is mainly that you have to hit the target to apply decay, that means most times you will not be applying decay because most of our damage will be coming from cloud DoT which doesn't hit. Does it help that much more for boss fights to have the decay effect?

Edit: nvm I just saw that I read the decay effect wrong, it's much more damage than I thought, even in it's nerfed form. I think my point for it being only a boss killer is still valid though, in which case, couldn't you just add it as a link to essence drain?
Last edited by Warranx on Aug 13, 2017, 10:58:38 AM
Hey, can you add a section for pantheon choice pls?
"
jdindle wrote:
How are you using a second curse in the clip? the guide only has temporal chains listed.

Thanks

The second curse comes from Whitchfire brew You need to have duel curse so it doesn't wipe the other.

Pantheons are map and gameplay specific, not build specific. Pick what you feel you need.
I hit a wall with my custom bleed build at about tier 7 maps (just couldn't get any further with the drops, back luck and all) and this build has kept me alive and rolling. I should be mapping tomorrow, easily, and the bosses in A8 so far have been cake.

Love the build, man. It's totally chill to play and I can just nimbly avoid everything coming at me and fire off shots. Deathless on all bosses so far, it's just been those residual HP sucking red orbs that have gotten me from essence mobs.

I should be swapping to CI fairly shortly anyway, probably after I snag 4k ES and get past merc lab.

Keep up the good work. If you need intermediate trees, I think I've got some suggestions for the people here.
hello i got sick bow in harbinger for sell +2 gems DOT + Decay
"
aoedischarger wrote:
hello i got sick bow in harbinger for sell +2 gems DOT + Decay

Very nice bow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info