How strong is this build as a boss killer?
"
zankioh wrote:
How strong is this build as a boss killer?

Its decent a pal of mine played this as league starter for harb. Killed shaper week 1.
hello, Sidefx06. I was hoping to be pm'd or if you'd be so kind as to include that individuals name in this thread. Was hoping to run some monte carlo simulations on the build.
Still playing this awesome build. One question: Lavianga's Spirit is necessary? I never ran out of mana, can't understand(
"
gweeee wrote:
Still playing this awesome build. One question: Lavianga's Spirit is necessary? I never ran out of mana, can't understand(

If you dont run out of mana then by all means use something else ;)
"
super_pk1 wrote:
hello, Sidefx06. I was hoping to be pm'd or if you'd be so kind as to include that individuals name in this thread. Was hoping to run some monte carlo simulations on the build.

What are you talking about? haha
I'm trying CA with spare currency, am using this build for reference :)

Why did you take Vile Bastion? Mapping is not the problem with CA, bosses are. Vile Bastion is useless for most bosses whereas Void Beacon seems really OP. As far as I know it covers nearly the entire screen and -20 res is HUGGE for damage. What do you think?

Edit:

What about heratic's veil with triple curse. Definately temp chains and vulnerability and than either enfeeble or poachers mark (free pierce). Not sure if this will work mana-wise; flask + 3x35% aura is 0.35 x 3 x 0.88 (heretic's veil) =0.924 which means you have only 7.76% mana left to use. I'm not sure how the 16% from the tree works probably but with that and possibly an enlighten I think you should have enough left over.

You could also use intuative leap in the socket on the left side of the tree and pick the 2 pierce nodes for +3 pierce.

Than you could drop pierce for conc effect or something :D

Please let me know what you think!
Last edited by JuicedG on Sep 15, 2017, 4:21:10 AM
While this build need dexterity above average - character have evasion above average. Also some +%evasion passives exist in build too. I take two 10% evasion 5% es passive nodes instead of 6% es. Also i equipped unique helm The Vortex, boots Sin Trek and body armor Atziri's Splendour. All these items have amount of ES comparable with hi-end ES rares, but also provide some evasion. As result i have 29% evade chance. And Witchfire Brew boost it to 35%. Yes, it lowering my ehp from potential 8500+ to 8200. But i feel myself much more defended that way. Maybe this approach can be done better)
And another find. In case somebody still following this topic and reading all this) Gloves with Commandment of Fury is incredibly useful. It's shoot arc of projectiles in front of you. Projectiles don't do much damage, but they pierce, cover whole screen and apply Decay from your Delirium bow. Kiting become easier.
"
gweeee wrote:
And another find. In case somebody still following this topic and reading all this) Gloves with Commandment of Fury is incredibly useful. It's shoot arc of projectiles in front of you. Projectiles don't do much damage, but they pierce, cover whole screen and apply Decay from your Delirium bow. Kiting become easier.

Have you checked out my Shadow version of this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info