umm... crafted another one - cheapest +3 bow with dot in standard its 80 exalts ;D someone want buy on harbinger ?
Why would you not go void beacon again?
using this build now - saving up for essence to use on my bow!
"
clandestinehp wrote:

Kind of wondering this myself, seems like a nice dps boost, especially since the build doesn't seem to use the 2nd curse from Malediction, unless I'm missing something.
"
SNIPEROONIE wrote:
"
clandestinehp wrote:

Kind of wondering this myself, seems like a nice dps boost, especially since the build doesn't seem to use the 2nd curse from Malediction, unless I'm missing something.

2nd curse = Witchfire Brew.
"
Trollmanguy wrote:
"
SNIPEROONIE wrote:
"
clandestinehp wrote:

2nd curse = Witchfire Brew.

Oh Duh, totally overlooked that, thanks :D
Hello everyone.
I've got a question, how much tooltip DPS on CA is considered good?
I'm tooltipped at 30k now, I'm clearing t15ish maps but I can't make a decent run of Uber Atziri
Even a normal blue mobs dying in like 4 seconds, and I'm not talking about bosses
If anyone cares to explain that to me in here or via PM in here or in game, that would be lovely
Last edited by HelixTheSlayer on Aug 26, 2017, 3:06:23 AM
Great build, enjoying playing it. First of my characters that reach and complete uber lab without becoming boring. Some suggestions for absolute newbies:

- using 3 or 4 quicksilver flasks helping much more than boots with % speed. Faster clearing, avoiding 90% of bosses abilities;

- unique ring "Dream Fragments" save time and nerves;

- Damage on Full Life support gem instead of Empower (incredibly long to level up) is not perfect, but really good.

Also i picked Void Beacon instead of Malediction as last ascendancy. Boost damage to single target more than Malediction. While i'm not in T15 maps and using cheap 5-link bow with only Delirium applied - it looks more important.
Last edited by gweeee on Aug 26, 2017, 6:56:37 AM
i agree on the void beacon its not worth an extra curse after vulnerability for ascendancy points when you can get way more single target dps which is CA's issue.
And another finding: with unique jewel Poacher's Aim (quest reward) is possible to change Pierce support for something boosting damage. More Damage on Full Life for example, maybe here's more powerful alternatives. And it's boosting single target DPS, while very slightly decreasing clear speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info