Hi, I'm now lvl 26 on LHC and I feel like my clearspeed is so slow and bosses take forever to kill do you have any tips? I'M using Essence Drain and contagion since that's what you suggested
Also when did you switch to caustic arrow
Last edited by arkevons on Apr 29, 2017, 1:58:16 PM
"
arkevons wrote:
Hi, I'm now lvl 26 on LHC and I feel like my clearspeed is so slow and bosses take forever to kill do you have any tips? I'M using Essence Drain and contagion since that's what you suggested
Also when did you switch to caustic arrow

I went to CA around 65 when i was able to use my bow, I mean i dont see a issue with lving with it if you want. Dont take the "how to level" as only path. Level as you feel.
cool build!
i am leveling a caustic arrow atm, but i plan on using abyssal cry with it

perhaps its only, but what i dont understand is; why are you using essence drain with CA? i dont see any advantages tbh to have both
or am i being silly right now :)
"
prospecial wrote:
cool build!
i am leveling a caustic arrow atm, but i plan on using abyssal cry with it

perhaps its only, but what i dont understand is; why are you using essence drain with CA? i dont see any advantages tbh to have both
or am i being silly right now :)

its a double rot
I would love to see a jewel stat priority drop down
I'd say at this stage of the league the "budget" version of a +3 delirium bow would be legacy Silverbough, that's what I'm using right now. Bought a legacy Silverbranch for 30c, the Silverwood prophecy for 5c and am using it now with great success. Essence of Delirium is 1ex+ on LHC atm, so I'd consider it a lux upgrade.

Jewels would be 8% max es + fill out your resistances / get some damage (DoT/damage/projectile damage/area damage, CA is both proj and area so getting a 2 damage rolls on a jewel would be pretty easy). Projectile damage is the best since it scales all the damage from both ED and CA, although it's a minor increase over DoT imo. Area damage only scales CA. I'd also reccomend getting at least 1 Energy from Within in Instability area, since Cruel Preparation is a really good node.

Upd.: I'm not sure if +3 to CA is better than Decay and Leo enchant, but I'm satisfied with my current clear speed on this character.
Last edited by ArtNoir on May 27, 2017, 11:29:17 AM
When i get time I will be updating this build for 3.0, I feel it will be very strong.
Hi, I've been using your guide and am now at level 35. This is really fun, but I'd like to switch it up to CA asap. You said around 60 so you could use your bow. I'm on beta, so it's harder to buy good stuff. That being said, do I have to have a 6L to make this work? I'm a total newb so I'm not really sure at what point I can switch over to CA but my dex is still only around 50 since i've been using your 1-60 skill chart. I'm just tooling around atm and leveling, and would like to switch it up because although the ED/Contagion combo was fun, it is getting a bit stagnant.

Thanks!
Hey how did you manage to get 3 red links on your ES boots? I used a bunch of chromatic orbs but couldn't get 3r1b.

Btw....switched over to the CA at 50. It works great, even with my crappy 6l bow.
Hello all!
With the release of 3.0 tomorrow im here to tell you this build works pretty damn well in 3.0, I have some people league starting with this build and will update the trees as soon as possible. Anyone questions please follow at Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde and ask there. See you soon exiles.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info