Hey, I'm really new to the game. Started using your build. So, I used the starter 45 passive points build. Then opened up the 115 point build, kind of expecting to just add more points and build off the previous points.

Totally not the case. How do you go about changing from the 45 to 115 passive points build? Really don't wanna re-roll again. :/
Last edited by KingStrange on Aug 6, 2017, 3:07:40 AM
edit: double post. Sorry! Please delete!
Last edited by KingStrange on Aug 6, 2017, 3:04:23 AM
"
KingStrange wrote:
Hey, I'm really new to the game. Started using your build. So, I used the starter 45 passive points build. Then opened up the 115 point build, kind of expecting to just add more points and build off the previous points.

Totally not the case. How do you go about changing from the 45 to 115 passive points build? Really don't wanna re-roll again. :/

I have been super busy as of recent I will have my mod make middle trees while im streaming later.
Hey could you put some explanation, why you chose +1 +decay bow over +3 bow in detail ?
"
Cimbulimbu2 wrote:
Hey could you put some explanation, why you chose +1 +decay bow over +3 bow in detail ?

Im confused on what you mean. please clarify.
Hello, why is there a difference between the two passive skill tree ?
I mean the 45 points has the keystone "Mind Over Matter" and the other not.
Think I regret picking this build to level up my witch. Looks fun, but man.

Not having any decent gear drops at lvl 48, I have totem w/ faster casting, wither on 3L chest, crappy 3L bow with Caustic, Void manip. & Swift affliction. 2link gloves with contagion and controlled destruction. Boots 2link, essence drain & arcane surge/support.

Haven't gotten an immortal call, enlighten support. Ghost dude doens't have em for sale.

But yeah, fuck me my damage sucks, my gear sucks. Literally no upgrades in 15-25 levels.

Literally only decent item I have is a level 10 Hyrri's Quiver......
Last edited by KingStrange on Aug 7, 2017, 5:54:44 PM
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
Cimbulimbu2 wrote:

Im confused on what you mean. please clarify.

I think he means that a "+1 +2" bow would be better than a "+1 decay" bow.

From the crafting guide I think it is in theory possible to roll a "+1 +2 decay" bow. But you'd need insane luck. Or be crazy rich in the dozens of ex area to buy one.
"
KingStrange wrote:
Think I regret picking this build to level up my witch. Looks fun, but man.

Not having any decent gear drops at lvl 48, I have totem w/ faster casting, wither on 3L chest, crappy 3L bow with Caustic, Void manip. & Swift affliction. 2link gloves with contagion and controlled destruction. Boots 2link, essence drain & arcane surge/support.

Haven't gotten an immortal call, enlighten support. Ghost dude doens't have em for sale.

But yeah, fuck me my damage sucks, my gear sucks. Literally no upgrades in 15-25 levels.

Literally only decent item I have is a level 10 Hyrri's Quiver......

4L Items are darn easy to get. They cost not a lot in the market, you can create em easily with the new harbinger orb (forgot the name) or just make one with jewellers/fuses. There's no real reason to run a 3L setup. Heck, a silly blue magic item with an easily obtainable 4L and a decent mod you can roll with a few alts is better than a crappy 3L rare.

Otherwise yeah, it sux :P
Last edited by voonvoon on Aug 7, 2017, 6:05:41 PM
Hopefully Everyone understand On the witch version as well, it is a CI/ES build not a life build. Your Es with medium tier gear will be about 8500. You will be fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info