Hmmm... i've seen it some time ago. I'll go read it now, i understand)
Can you explain how the build works? i dont deal much dmg in general, i understand that first you cast the totem but then...how caustic arrow and essence drain are played?

My caustic arrow deal little damage compared to essence drain so i dont see the point in caustic arrow.

I have the 40% dmg to caustic arrow enchantment on the helmet btw.
Try to change Pierce support to Damage on Full Life (lvl 1 is already enough) - it will boost CA damage. Also you can use Alleopathy gloves. How much damage do you have in tooltip for CA DOT?

Corrupted Eye of Chayula with enemies can have additional curse cost a lot, but increase dps a lot too.
Last edited by gweeee on Oct 7, 2017, 2:56:20 AM
"
gweeee wrote:
Try to change Pierce support to Damage on Full Life (lvl 1 is already enough) - it will boost CA damage. Also you can use Alleopathy gloves. How much damage do you have in tooltip for CA DOT?

Corrupted Eye of Chayula with enemies can have additional curse cost a lot, but increase dps a lot too.

Uhmmm i dont see any eye of chayula wiht that mod on poetrade (http://poe.trade/search/akusimakitosim)

My CA dot damage is 16740 and the essence drain 19600

I didnt know about Alleopathy , thanks! but the problem is that if i change my current gear i will lose a lot of ES, in fact i had to change the chayula for another amulet, right now i have 9500 ES and im far from the 12k i see on the videos.

The character im using for this build is called "Frrieza", you can see it on my profile.

Thanks for your help guys!
Last edited by xSlaynx on Oct 8, 2017, 9:19:11 AM
http://poe.trade/search/emobiukadukuti - it's Chayula with curse. Main reason to take it - it will allow to change Malediction ascendancy to Void Beacon. While you don't have Witchfire Brew you can change ascendancy without expensive amulet. I can't play without Chayula - got stunned all the time) By the way - both recommended flasks will increase damage output a lot, and they both provide enough defence to facetank almost anything.

9500 ES is much more than i have) I'm only at 8500 now. But i have ~30% evade chance. I found that tree including +90% evasion. With few changes it become +100%, so decided to use items that provide enough ES, while giving evasion too - you can check my gear in profile. Also it's cheaper than top ES rares. Try to buy recommended flasks and use Damage on Full Life support instead of Pierce support. Also i noticed that your CA gem is only 17 lvl. Buying corrupted 21 lvl will add a lot of damage too. My tooltips show CA - 36k and ED - 20k now. I don't think i will reach more than 45k with BiS items, and it's not so much without flasks burst and Void Beacon (that add about 20% to overall damage output, increasing more for bosses).
"

Your Caustic Arrow is level 17, your Essence Drain is level 20. That's kind of a big deal
"
Casmiel wrote:
"

Your Caustic Arrow is level 17, your Essence Drain is level 20. That's kind of a big deal

gems levels matter alot with CA damage and or Spells
Hey, can you tell me if its possible to craft +1 gems in this bow? Never really played with bow crafting before.
Last edited by Marek341pl on Oct 15, 2017, 7:04:27 PM
"
Marek341pl wrote:
Hey, can you tell me if its possible to craft +1 gems in this bow? Never really played with bow crafting before.

I think you messaged me in game about this. but yes your bow is PERFECT for what we are looking for. grats on your 30+ex bow!
I've never played CI before. Which can be more beneficial: an Immortal Call setup or adding faster attack to blink arrow for better positioning?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info