I really hate lab

"
gibbousmoon wrote:
Network (and client) stability has been particularly bad lately, for me as well.

Despite the vociferous claims to the contrary of one especially active participant and detractor of this thread, they remain an issue for GGG.

It's not the Lab designer's fault that they happen, but it certainly is the Lab designer's fault that it was designed in such a way to make PoE's natural flaws stand out in such stark relief.

3rd time this weekend, not sure why last time it has always been stable. 2-3 hours of playtime gone, not to mention offering and chests not opened.. :( give up taking a break..

Last edited by EdenRage on Apr 1, 2017, 10:27:59 PM
That sucks :S
Do you have other gateways close enough to you ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
That sucks :S
Do you have other gateways close enough to you ?

nah other realms the latency is unplayable esp for lab... need fast responses, its alright taking a break, cheers
Lab isn't even difficult. Its simple and rewarding. Get better instead of complaining.
"
munkytos wrote:
Lab isn't even difficult. Its simple and rewarding. Get better instead of complaining.

Oh, look! A drone who didn't bother reading anything other than the thread title.

How about YOU get better at reading instead of being a knob with asinine replies? :)
"
"
munkytos wrote:

Oh, look! A drone who didn't bother reading anything other than the thread title.

How about YOU get better at reading instead of being a knob with asinine replies? :)

All I hear is wahhhh in these types of threads. The traps aren't difficult and neither is the boss. OP is bad at simple mechanics and easily discouraged which guess what, your life is going to suck if you can't deal with not being handed things.
Last edited by munkytos on Apr 2, 2017, 12:08:05 AM
"
"
munkytos wrote:

I suspect reading would turn the knob with asinine replies into a knob with more relevant but still asinine replies?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
munkytos wrote:
"
"
munkytos wrote:

All I hear is wahhhh in these types of threads. The traps aren't difficult and neither is the boss. OP is bad at simple mechanics and easily discouraged which guess what, your life is going to suck if you can't deal with not being handed things.

Yeah! Life will suck because of things that happen or don't happen in video games!

Huh?
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
"
munkytos wrote:

I suspect reading would turn the knob with asinine replies into a knob with more relevant but still asinine replies?

I suspect relevancy might be beyond the reach of this one.
"

Yeah! Life will suck because of things that happen or don't happen in video games!

Huh?

Probably, I wouldn't know since I dont have a metaphorical vagina. If a persons reaction to dying from lack of skill is to not play, then they probably have the same mentality about things IRL as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info