I really hate lab

No. What happens in video games has no connection to what happens IRL.

If you believe anything that happens while playing video games makes a lick of difference IRL, you have not experienced IRL.
hey, lets not derail the thread into something else shall we? thread starter does have some valid points. and for myself just hope that ggg gives more portals at least we dont have to lose our progress or, fix the server dcs... /lets hope?
"

If you believe anything that happens while playing video games makes a lick of difference IRL, you have not experienced IRL.

Lol millenial confirmed

As far as staying on topic, there's really not much to say. If you're failing content because of disconnects/crashes then its nothing to do with the actual content. The labs are easy and require minimal skill and adequate gear.
"
munkytos wrote:
"

Lol millenial confirmed

As far as staying on topic, there's really not much to say. If you're failing content because of disconnects/crashes then its nothing to do with the actual content. The labs are easy and require minimal skill and adequate gear.

I'm old enough to be your father, son.

Now get out in the real world and make a difference.
dude i didnt say anything about content, my gripe is about why is lab a hardcore reset thingy - fix it by giving 6 portals like all the rest or better ensure the server dont drop? fyi i have uber on farm and facetank izaro, so? if i dc to server drops not entirely of my fault, what am i supposed to do?

"
EdenRage wrote:
dude i didnt say anything about content, my gripe is about why is lab a hardcore reset thingy - fix it by giving 6 portals like all the rest or better ensure the server dont drop? fyi i have uber on farm and facetank izaro, so? if i dc to server drops not entirely of my fault, what am i supposed to do?

I must say that I have not had network issues ( or game crash ) in the lab recently, but I did get really annoyed by it at the beginning of Prophecy for example ( I created a thread because of it ).
And I understand that if servers start doig this again, I would probably be pissed if it happens at the wrong time.
Unfortunately, I hardly see how GGG could ensure that players come back after a crash, without it being exploitable :/.
If that's coming from software issues ( like maybe the "account need to be logged in" BS ), I guess it happens while changing instances, and I think that GGG could improve that one particular case.

( Now, I do think that many users have problems from their end, their computer / internet and that the lab really isn't that bad anymore crashes/technical issue-wise. But some server instability definitely can happen ).
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Apr 2, 2017, 2:34:04 AM
seriously, you should start on uber lab before you say ' i don't get dcs'.i believe the uber lab servers are from different clusters, and maybe it's just high loads or something. like i say if ggg wants a one time mechanic and currency to even access the instance better ensure stability..
I farmed uber lab last league and I didn't DC a single time in it.
Stability probably depends on the gateway though ( I'm really close to none, but I'm okay with 100~ish ping ).
Maybe the gateway I'm connecting to has less trafic too, I cannot tell.

Anyway, if GGG can improve stability ( have you submitted a bug report ? maybe that might help them ), I hope that they will.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
yeah, just checked technical forums and it seems to be an isp issue, many users encountering same too. hope it gets resolved soon need my poe fix..
"
EdenRage wrote:
yeah, just checked technical forums and it seems to be an isp issue, many users encountering same too. hope it gets resolved soon need my poe fix..

You need lab for 'poe fix'?
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info