[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

"
iEUnbreakable wrote:
"20% increased Golem Damage for each Type of Golem you have Summoned"

10 Primordial Harmony at 20% is 200% damage Per Golem type out.
Flame=200
Ice=200
lightning=200
Chaos=200
Stone=200

Only 1 golem of each type will provide for the bonus meaning 1 flame + 1 Ice = 400% the same as 3 flame + 3 ice = 400%

It IS how it works.

so what is better for mapping and bosses?
1) 6 flame golems that gain power from 6 gems
2) 4 flame + lightning + ice
3) 2 flame + lightning + ice + Chaos + stone
5) high es shield and 5 diffrent golems
and what is more efficient high es shield or +1 golem from clayshaper.

also question about elemental equilibrium. this does not affect golem attacks at all? meaning if they get hit by fire attack they get 25% fire resist, correct? only ball lighting or whatever i use will proc that passive.
For how expensive this build is I don't think I'm satisfied with how "fast" the golems clear maps. While the golems do have insane damage and eventually become immortal, it feels like such a hassle to run maps.

When running maps I have to back track way to much and I feel like I have to "babysit" my golems as in run slowly past all the packs of mobs so my golems actually kill them. I thought I would have been able to just run through the map without having to constantly guide my golems every couple of seconds.

Convocation helps but on an 8 second CD it doesn't get the job done. Flesh offering + Vaal haste also helps but overall it still feels like its to much work to clear maps and has slowish clear speed.

With that said.. I still don't have all the required items due to the skyrocket in the prices of jewels. What I do have is seven primordial harmony's and the one primordial might. I still don't have the anima stone which means I'm missing out on 2 golems.

How is mapping for everyone else? Can you actually just run through the map and kill most of the monsters without stopping? Do those 2 extra golems make the difference between slow and fast clear speed? Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong? I'm trying hard to enjoy this build but it doesn't seem to be working for me.
"
For how expensive this build is I don't think I'm satisfied with how "fast" the golems clear maps. While the golems do have insane damage and eventually become immortal, it feels like such a hassle to run maps.

When running maps I have to back track way to much and I feel like I have to "babysit" my golems as in run slowly past all the packs of mobs so my golems actually kill them. I thought I would have been able to just run through the map without having to constantly guide my golems every couple of seconds.

Convocation helps but on an 8 second CD it doesn't get the job done. Flesh offering + Vaal haste also helps but overall it still feels like its to much work to clear maps and has slowish clear speed.

With that said.. I still don't have all the required items due to the skyrocket in the prices of jewels. What I do have is seven primordial harmony's and the one primordial might. I still don't have the anima stone which means I'm missing out on 2 golems.

How is mapping for everyone else? Can you actually just run through the map and kill most of the monsters without stopping? Do those 2 extra golems make the difference between slow and fast clear speed? Is there something I'm missing or doing wrong? I'm trying hard to enjoy this build but it doesn't seem to be working for me.

You are probably doing something wrong in regards to your pathing. You do not need to backtrack at all; your golems will teleport to you if you are far enough. If you can afford to free up 3 gem slots, then link them to a Lightning Warp/FS/Reduced Dur. setup to get around and your golems will teleport to you much more often.

I use convocation (without reduced CD enchant currently) very sparingly and onyl when I need them to clump up and kill a specific mob. Otherwise, flesh offering + Lightning Warp in an open map is very smooth 99% of the time.

At level 86, I am averaging about 220 mil/hour experience per Shaped Mesa, for example.
"
SoulTakeRrr wrote:
"
iEUnbreakable wrote:

Flame=200
Ice=200
lightning=200
Chaos=200
Stone=200

Only 1 golem of each type will provide for the bonus meaning 1 flame + 1 Ice = 400% the same as 3 flame + 3 ice = 400%

It IS how it works.

I wonder about this as well.

I've seen styyled used 4x fire, 1x ice, and 1x storm in his videos, so I assumed it was the best damage combination and followed along, but It'd be cool to break down the numbers for those of us who are lazy :P
"
Wukufyze wrote:
"
SoulTakeRrr wrote:
"
iEUnbreakable wrote:

Flame=200
Ice=200
lightning=200
Chaos=200
Stone=200

It IS how it works.

I wonder about this as well.

I've seen styyled used 4x fire, 1x ice, and 1x storm in his videos, so I assumed it was the best damage combination and followed along, but It'd be cool to break down the numbers for those of us who are lazy :P

I've been running 5fire + 1 lighting (with culling and rarity) and it seems like the best option so far for me. 5 golems do enough dmg to deal with everything and even if the bonus % dmg having 2 different types might be nice you must consider that you also have 4-5 support gems on your flame golems and controlled destruction + minion damage is around 93% MORE damage (MORE!). So far I had issue only with Chimera as I have no movement skill and shitty ES gear so i die when she hids and i am unlucky with my choice. phoenix, hydra and shaper are easy kills, minotaur is slightly more difficult but doable deathless. maps are ez mode if not hexproof
How do you guys afford this build? Did you start with another build and then rerolled in this?

I am at dried lake, with 4 Golems and crappy gear.

For the jewels, 6L and enchanted hubris I need 30ex+?! Just farm dried lake till my eyes bleed?
With 4 Golems, do I go 4 Fire; 3 fire and 1 other; 2 fire 2 other; or all different?
"
TPBA wrote:
How do you guys afford this build? Did you start with another build and then rerolled in this?

I am at dried lake, with 4 Golems and crappy gear.

For the jewels, 6L and enchanted hubris I need 30ex+?! Just farm dried lake till my eyes bleed?
With 4 Golems, do I go 4 Fire; 3 fire and 1 other; 2 fire 2 other; or all different?

I did this as my 3rd build on this league and this will be my league finisher. Currently doing shaper-uber atziri services with it. I recommend playing it definitely worth the cost. And pays the currency you spend on it within a week.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
SoulTakeRrr wrote:
"
iEUnbreakable wrote:

Flame=200
Ice=200
lightning=200
Chaos=200
Stone=200

It IS how it works.

Guys u dont need to think about the clear speed that much in the end all takes same amount of time because the cooldowns of your flame golems can be higher depending on your harmony jewels.
Personally i use 5 flames and 1 lightning for cast speed since it doubles from ascendancy points its worth using. I suggest you to try my setup u can decide the speed.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

checked you setup and i now have about the same setup...need a few more enchants and crystal belt with resist on them, lowering the 11 quantity isnt much of a loss)

handy tip i found that the mana you have left over on your setup a tad low so just below the CI skill on the tree is the infuence notable the first notable is 4% reduced mana reservation...its a pretty nice boost in mana for just 1 skillpoint..(and you have a max lvl ball lightning that cost 27 mana while a lvl 1 just 14)

my chars are viewable so you can check it out :)

Last edited by tntkiller on Mar 23, 2017, 9:54:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info