[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

seems like an awesome build. wouldnt +10% all res be useful from kraityn?
"
goldnugget wrote:
seems like an awesome build. wouldnt +10% all res be useful from kraityn?

Very useful with all the MF gear we could use. Also nice for leveling. I actually took the 10% all res too, because after you have reached all the jewel nodes and the relevant ES/Curse nodes it looks like every other passive is just bonus and won't have such a big impact anymore. 10% all res on the other hand will really help your gearing when you change to CI around level 70 and are on a budget. And it is only 20regrets to later spec into the passive when we have better gear.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 18, 2017, 6:39:11 PM
Could REALLY use a video guide of an uber atziri play through. Specifically trio. Everything else in the game seems to be idiot proof lol (which is why i love the build also). I just run around in high maps and vape while i move/quicksilver with mouse. one of the coolest builds ive played.

I dont really wana keep ripping ex opening uber atziri for trial and error tho. The 1 set i wasted they seemed to derp way more vs trio and just get melted. Also not real sure how you prioritize a mob as a summoner etc. explaining all that stuff would help tons.

Thanks for all the info so far and grats on engagement!
IGN: @Chopatron
Going MF what are your mf stats guys? I am negative in rarity but i push for quantity. Currently going 6,5k es and need helm enchant to deal more dmg. On 5l seems good enough to clear content now need to save up for 6l.
Was having some problems with sometimes getting oneshot when I ran into a pack of enemies. Then remembered that the single most important flask I had last time I played Golemancer was a Quartz flask. Started using one again and gotta say that being able to run through enemies and not getting blocked by them is a HUGE improvement to this build for me. So, I would recommend that flask to everybody. 10%spell and attack dodge is pretty nice too.
How the tree would look like for skin of the loyal version, still CI ? And what MF items I can use with skin of the loyal?
Be water, my friend.
Last edited by delgar89 on Mar 19, 2017, 8:30:28 PM
I think i got the first Shaper kill in 2.5 with this build. It really felt like abusing the game mechanics. I never thought that this golem behaviour after player death is intended by GGG and that it would be fixed in 2.6. I still think it will be fixed.

And you can use a shield - 5 golems are good enough --> hi@ 12k es+ 1k reg(all content).

This build is per definition a build for newbies. (just walk and loot)
"
Phaser wrote:
I think i got the first Shaper kill in 2.5 with this build. It really felt like abusing the game mechanics. I never thought that this golem behaviour after player death is intended by GGG and that it would be fixed in 2.6. I still think it will be fixed.

And you can use a shield - 5 golems are good enough --> hi@ 12k es+ 1k reg(all content).

This build is per definition a build for newbies. (just walk and loot)

For bosses, yea, 3 Flame Golems are good enough. For general clearing I really notice when I lose one.
which of the more expensive jewels to prioritize if I can afford one first, primordial might or anima stone?
"
Quixote77 wrote:
which of the more expensive jewels to prioritize if I can afford one first, primordial might or anima stone?

anima stone is created by vendoring primordial might, harmony and eminence (1 of each) so it does not matter. don't buy anima stones outright because they are usually overpriced

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info