[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

"
SoulTakeRrr wrote:
"
styyled wrote:

You misunderstand the functional mechanics of EE.

YOU have EE. Your golems do not. They cannot trigger EE, they only benefit when YOU trigger EE for them

Scorching Ray does not HIT, therefore it cannot trigger EE. I am using it on a totem for extra fire res pen and it works very well.

Ball lightning, Arc totem- these HIT so these can trigger EE.

Triggering EE for your golems is 50% MORE damage, not increased :)

Oh thanks thats make a big diffrence :)
also what if to use orb of storms insteed of ball lightning. Beams will hit 6sec so we get +time if we will die and less need to stop for recast, but lower hit distance maybe or this will not even be like our hit and will not proc EE ?

My only issue with Orb of Storms is that it is cast on you, meaning you need to get in near melee range momentarily to drop it.

With arc or ball lightning you cast safely from range.

Totally up to you, they both trigger EE and can apply curses :)
Question: can our lightning and ice golems shock and freeze respectively if you add innervate + inc crit chance in a 4L setup? Or they just don't do enough damage to do so.
"
styyled wrote:
"
TPBA wrote:
How do you guys afford this build? Did you start with another build and then rerolled in this?

I am at dried lake, with 4 Golems and crappy gear.

For the jewels, 6L and enchanted hubris I need 30ex+?! Just farm dried lake till my eyes bleed?
With 4 Golems, do I go 4 Fire; 3 fire and 1 other; 2 fire 2 other; or all different?

I would go 4 flame or 3+1, but since you dont have all the jewels 4 flame might be best.

I started ancestral warchief and rerolled to golems.

However, its worth noting that since I posted this guide, harmonies have gone from 10-12c to 35-40c and mights up to 3.5-4ex. This really inflates the up front cost but it will definitely be made back just solo mapping.

A lot of this can be substituted early on until you farm enough to afford pieces one-by-one. A bone helmet will suffice over enchanted hubris for a fraction of the cost, the downside of bone helmets is they can't get the OP es rolls an i84 hubris offers. 5L is sufficient for a very long time, you just don't get to use IIR/IIQ gem for higher tier maps. Frankly Might is the number 1 priority, that solves so many of your issues once theyre aggressive. Get to maps -> vendor everything shitty -> sell whatever you find that looks decent -> liquidate your small currency to C -> should have enough to get a Primordial Might in 1-2 days worth of mapping.
"
Quixote77 wrote:
Question: can our lightning and ice golems shock and freeze respectively if you add innervate + inc crit chance in a 4L setup? Or they just don't do enough damage to do so.

Use 5 flame golems and 1 lightning golem it might be fastest if not most effective setup.
Dont worry about links. Dont try to get crit chance from ice golem.

Easiest way to sort out your links just use my setup.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Assuming we want to use a shield for ES/Life + resists, what is a better golem setup? 4 flame + 1 other, or 3 Flame + 1 + 1?
Been making this build and running quite smoothly more or less in every aspect, killing shaper fx... But been trying über 2 times now and I keep getting stuck at the guardians with the cleave quy last, who shreds my flame golems... There's no way in hell I can just convo them away. And I find it really hard to control the fight before hand so that I don't end up with that guy.. Got any tips regarding this Dyg? :/
"
TaxaMike wrote:
Been making this build and running quite smoothly more or less in every aspect, killing shaper fx... But been trying über 2 times now and I keep getting stuck at the guardians with the cleave quy last, who shreds my flame golems... There's no way in hell I can just convo them away. And I find it really hard to control the fight before hand so that I don't end up with that guy.. Got any tips regarding this Dyg? :/

This makes me wonder.. Do you all think that Minion Instability might be worth the 1 point investment?

if you die and your golems are getting beat up, 6 of them, each exploding for 33% of their max life n fire damage seems like a decent backup plan if you're trying to kill bosses that the golems have an issue with.
Last edited by Wukufyze on Mar 25, 2017, 3:44:27 AM
Guys, I have a stupid question - if I put CWTD-IC-PhR into clayshaper it summon stone golem on hit. I dont need it. Is there any way to avoid it? Thanks in advance.
"
Kazooie wrote:
Guys, I have a stupid question - if I put CWTD-IC-PhR into clayshaper it summon stone golem on hit. I dont need it. Is there any way to avoid it? Thanks in advance.

The stone golem is lvl 12 on the clayshapers, so CWDT will trigger it past level 9. If you have to run it in the weapon then you'll need to keep the CWDT at 9 or below.
"
seanxjohnson wrote:
"
Kazooie wrote:

The stone golem is lvl 12 on the clayshapers, so CWDT will trigger it past level 9. If you have to run it in the weapon then you'll need to keep the CWDT at 9 or below.

Oh, that's how it works. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info