[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

A little something from my experience using this great build for mf maps.

I use victario's shield and put one point in necromantic aegis. So, I am rocking with 4 flame golem and 1 lightning golem (the damage is enough up to t15).

The good thing about this is it gives almost max power charge and frenzy charge to my minions and me.
I then use phase run linked with increased duration (self cast). I always run near packs and my golems will teleport close to clear them.

Convocation is not needed in this way, and this basically causes the mobs to ignore me (reduced detection from a 8 second phase run). Hope this helps people who want to mf maps but find the build a bit clunky.
Really interested in your build, looks really fun. I have around 5 exalts now, is this enough to get my character up and running? Will start a new witch character, I have a Marauder warchief with Atziris Disfavor. I'd ideally like to start making the character and go into yellow maps or so to make the money back. Could anyone that has experience with the build help me out? Anima stone or Primordial might first? Help a noob out ples :D
"
darklunatica wrote:
A little something from my experience using this great build for mf maps.

I use victario's shield and put one point in necromantic aegis. So, I am rocking with 4 flame golem and 1 lightning golem (the damage is enough up to t15).

The good thing about this is it gives almost max power charge and frenzy charge to my minions and me.
I then use phase run linked with increased duration (self cast). I always run near packs and my golems will teleport close to clear them.

Convocation is not needed in this way, and this basically causes the mobs to ignore me (reduced detection from a 8 second phase run). Hope this helps people who want to mf maps but find the build a bit clunky.

I ended up using vic as well, though for the purpose of using shield charge to get around and dodge faster.

Question for all: besides getting the flame golem enchantment and getting 21/20 gems, what other possible way(s) is there to increase the golem's damage? If all the necessary jewels have already been taken.
I am confused with with all this mechanic of golems so buffs like +spell dmg, +elemental dmg don't work on them only if it is aura or if says work on minions. What ascendancy points will work with golems.

1) Mastermind of Discord will work = if i will hit mobs with ball lightning they will have debuff 25% penetrate fire resistance or this will work only for my hero spells also i suppose Pendulum of Destruction only works on hero?

2) Shaper of Desolation + Beacon of Ruin will add to golems confluxes (chanses to freeze, shock, ignite) and spreading elemental status effect's (free elemental proliferation gem) to other mobs or this also works only for hero skills, and golems how i understand are not hero skills but minions and nothing woudn't work at all? At least our ball lightning will freeze, shock, ignite so what is better?
Last edited by SoulTakeRrr on Mar 25, 2017, 4:01:11 PM
Hi all,
what about going LowLife with shavronnes? does pain attenuement affect golems?
Loving the build so far, got a shav drop with it today.

Edit: Just got a Taste of Hate drop too.
Last edited by Barspin on Mar 26, 2017, 12:27:19 AM
Anyone run this build with a shield? I have a pretty nice ES shield I would like to use but I'm not sure if the dps loss is worth it. I would run 4 fire and 1 ice golem.
Is their anything else i should go for?

I got all the jewels, i also got around 4ex as a budget for anything else
Do you swap GMP for Slower Projectiles against bosses? Going from 0.74(GMP) damage to 1.29(SP) is equivalent to 75% MORE damage per projectile.

Is there any info about golem skill cooldowns? Just wandering, how important is to get 15% roll on "Golems have (X)% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed" for primordial harmonies.
Last edited by leakvoid on Mar 26, 2017, 9:06:58 AM
"
Asdrubal313 wrote:
Hi all,
what about going LowLife with shavronnes? does pain attenuement affect golems?

Does not. They do not scale with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info