[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

"
maclarca wrote:
Playing with non-mf only with Bisco collar. Going to buy relic sadima and Goldwyrm to swap for bosses.
I think this is one of greatest builds in poe ever. Now running defensive aura since mybgolem do too much damage and the offensive curse is no sense since t15.
Any advice on my gear ?:

I would honestly drop blasphemy- it opens up so much room for auras and we already have to ball lightning w/ EE so might as well apply 2 curses. Other than that the gear is solid, you could even drop a golem for a shield if you want to be a touch tankier. Only other thing you could do is transition to MF xD
"
Hey Dyg,

Build looks awesome! One question: How big of a diff does all this magicfind make? Is it really substantially more currency / great drops per hour than a fast clear speed build? Looking forward to testing it out, also what have you found is a good balance between quant and rarity, 100 quant / 300 rarity the dream?

hai <3

Its noticeable. Even just using bisco's collar is noticeable. For what you invest I think it holds it own against a higher budget higher clearspeed build. The lazyness is so good too, suits my style xD Im running around 80-100q/250-275 rarity, could be more with better gear and a 6L to slot in rarity. I think in this league specifically MF is a solid option ft. leaguestones :)
"
mcarthur wrote:
I'm looking at the gear you posted and I can't figure out which golems you actually use apart from flame any chance you can clarify? Thanks!

For 4+1+1 I use Flame(4) - Ice(1) - Lightning (1)
"
Which stats do you want higher rolls for on the jewels?
For example on the Harmony jewels which rolls do you prioritize first? CDR? or Golem damage?

The price of these jewels is insane! They went up so much.. I had to buy Might for 4ex. The Harmony jewels are going for 25-30. I was only able to buy a few until I ran out of cash. I'm hoping I can at least run maps quickly with my current equipment.

The build is pretty great. The only bad part so far was getting to level 41. I wish the golems had better AI though. Might get better once I get all the jewels. Guess I'll find out!

35-40c per harmony now, puts this build at almost 15ex just for jewels.
Thanks for the build, styyled. Definitely the strongest one I've played as a long-time casual player!

I just wanted to add that I've personally been using Arc to spread curses and I've had a much more smoother time mapping because of it compared to the painfully slow Ball Lightning. It doesn't usually get entire packs with 1 cast like BL would, but I still found it apply curses much quicker just simply by recasting a few times.

I figured I'd mention it incase anyone wanted to try.
"
styyled wrote:
"
maclarca wrote:
Playing with non-mf only with Bisco collar. Going to buy relic sadima and Goldwyrm to swap for bosses.
I think this is one of greatest builds in poe ever. Now running defensive aura since mybgolem do too much damage and the offensive curse is no sense since t15.
Any advice on my gear ?:

I would honestly drop blasphemy- it opens up so much room for auras and we already have to ball lightning w/ EE so might as well apply 2 curses. Other than that the gear is solid, you could even drop a golem for a shield if you want to be a touch tankier. Only other thing you could do is transition to MF xD

I use blashpemy with enfeeble anmd temp chains only for defense. And yes i have to go mf with sadima and goldrym legacy. Other advice ? other than change chest into a vaal regalia
"

Ye I rerolled today and have spent 1200~C on jewels and foil uniques so far, my only gripe so far is that golems seem to lag behind so much that 8second convocation seems to long to wait :(
IGN: McA_ArcTrap
Last edited by mcarthur on Mar 23, 2017, 2:34:44 AM
"
mcarthur wrote:
"

Ye I rerolled today and have spent 1200~C on jewels and foil uniques so far, my only gripe so far is that golems seem to lag behind so much that 8second convocation seems to long to wait :(

I've rerolled Saturday and I bought jewel around 12-15 c each, With might at 3.3 ex . I think I'm a bit lucky. Someone can told me if relic mf boots and gloves are worth it to buy ? I'm thinking to buy perfect rolled for 1 ex each but I don't know. Only thinking about resistance if I swap for mf. I have to buy an hubris rare instead of heretic to cap resistance. Think it's s bit expensive to use mf build
Last edited by maclarca on Mar 23, 2017, 2:59:45 AM
"
mcarthur wrote:
"

There is a reduced convocation recovery enchant that might be helpful. Also movement speed is a good tool for triggering your golems to re-position in between convocates.
"
maclarca wrote:
"
mcarthur wrote:
"

I've rerolled Saturday and I bought jewel around 12-15 c each, With might at 3.3 ex . I think I'm a bit lucky. Someone can told me if relic mf boots and gloves are worth it to buy ? I'm thinking to buy perfect rolled for 1 ex each but I don't know. Only thinking about resistance if I swap for mf. I have to buy an hubris rare instead of heretic to cap resistance. Think it's s bit expensive to use mf build

Its worth it. You can roll your own hubris if you have the currency, or buy one without enchant as well. If you already have good ventors you can get capped easily. Its not too bad but definitely a concern to consider.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info