[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

"20% increased Golem Damage for each Type of Golem you have Summoned"

10 Primordial Harmony at 20% is 200% damage Per Golem type out.
Flame=200
Ice=200
lightning=200
Chaos=200
Stone=200

Only 1 golem of each type will provide for the bonus meaning 1 flame + 1 Ice = 400% the same as 3 flame + 3 ice = 400%

It IS how it works.
Is there any point in using anger?
Hey, great build! Does any of the golems proc EE? Or only way to proc it is using your own spells?
IGN: nuduahh
Which stats do you want higher rolls for on the jewels?
For example on the Harmony jewels which rolls do you prioritize first? CDR? or Golem damage?

The price of these jewels is insane! They went up so much.. I had to buy Might for 4ex. The Harmony jewels are going for 25-30. I was only able to buy a few until I ran out of cash. I'm hoping I can at least run maps quickly with my current equipment.

The build is pretty great. The only bad part so far was getting to level 41. I wish the golems had better AI though. Might get better once I get all the jewels. Guess I'll find out!
hey been really loving this build so far just really questioning one thing, my cwdt is spawning golems now that its lvl 10 and im not sure how to fix this
Playing with non-mf only with Bisco collar. Going to buy relic sadima and Goldwyrm to swap for bosses.
I think this is one of greatest builds in poe ever. Now running defensive aura since mybgolem do too much damage and the offensive curse is no sense since t15.
Any advice on my gear ?:
"
stylelatter wrote:
hey been really loving this build so far just really questioning one thing, my cwdt is spawning golems now that its lvl 10 and im not sure how to fix this

you have a high lvl CWDT gem for this build it neeeds to proc on low damge so have it not higher then lvl 1-3 and your immortal call 3-5.. as long as you golem skillgem is outlvled by the limit your CWDT can cast CWDT wont cast your golem..
No offence but with a topic title like like this i fear the "liege of the primordial" keystone will be nerfed when 3.0 comes along.
Is this build playable for a new player?
If yes, can someone explain the leveling process a bit more? I dont understand all the terms yet.

Thank you!
"
Tomgathericon wrote:
Is this build playable for a new player?
If yes, can someone explain the leveling process a bit more? I dont understand all the terms yet.

Thank you!

well its playable with the 2 clayshapers and the lab point (1+ golem) after that tis will become hard as the stones you need are so expencive..

i thing the ops explained how to lvl, you will need to lvl to 42(i believe thats when you can wield the clayshapers..) most use firestorm(or flameblast) totem to lvl or use Scorching ray CWC Firestorm but then again cast while shanneling skill is lvl 38 so while it is good(i used it to get from 38 to 42) most lvling will be done with ill guess firestorm-flame totem(or firestorm+spelltotem + fire traps)
Last edited by tntkiller on Mar 22, 2017, 11:30:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info