[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

Do i realy need cast when damage taken in Clayshaper, it auto spawns stone golem lvl 16. Is it intended or better switch cwdt to other part of gear?
So guys what do u use? 6 flame golems or do you add lighting one or ice to them? I assume 6 flames are better as they have all dmg gems slotted and to my understanding bonus per golem stacks only with one gem not all 9.

Also what maps do u farm best since we focus on quantity? Lower tier for currency or higher tier for map drops? Been playing this for 2 days and does not seem like my investment will get back anytime soon. Doing t11 maps and more.

ALSO any tips for chimera and minotaur? I guess don't die at chimera's place so u can find it within fog and mino is apparently not as easy as others as he can kill ur golems.

Thanks
"
SoulTakeRrr wrote:
Do i realy need cast when damage taken in Clayshaper, it auto spawns stone golem lvl 16. Is it intended or better switch cwdt to other part of gear?

keep ur cwdt at lvl 1 it wont proc stone golem.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Chopatron wrote:

these links make maps even more lazy lol. i have 18 mana to convocate and never cast anything else. using temp chains atm b/c im farming 4 sextant 100quant strands leveling. it also makes breaches a good bit easier. pretty neat.

i cant tell which is better for breaches. 6 flame, ice+lightning +4 flame. empower vs pen vs another dmg gem vs maybe inc aoe/faster casting or something. they kill most of the high density breaches but i cant full clear (compared to something like vspark). also not sure how important getting another gem slot is vs curse effectiveness. conduit seems like it would be neat if that could somehow fit in build for maps, but dunno how to get charges w/o killing stuff.

high density breaches to me feel like they need higher dmg on their short range attack or a way to stay at range vs boss/rare mobs. dunno how to accomplish that. they destroy everything with the gmp fireball attack, but struggle some up close.

i havent tried anger+generosity after getting my gems upgraded. i'll try that and see if they clear the breaches.

i'll find a way to get cull + rarity on lightning/ice golem. thats nice.

In breaches I tend to do the same thing. After starting the breach, I let the golems do some work on the initial spawns with vaal haste up. I pop disc, and I run to a clear open area inside the breach and convocate them to max range- they start fireballing death again. I tend to stack 2-3+ rounds of disc and haste per breach, and constantly convocate them to max range as often as possible. I also prefer ball lightning to curse, no matter what the curses are, since things like breaches can be deadly for you if you are in blasphemy range. This also triggers EE which helps immensely on breaches.
"
tntkiller wrote:
how you get the Divination Distillate Large Hybrid Flask working??

dont you have to loose life before you can use it..dont get it :P

Its a hybrid flask, so life and mana. You can spam ball lightning, or even recast golems, to tick your mana down for div dist. High lvl ball lightning is my current choice. Can be tricky to keep up however.
"
SoulTakeRrr wrote:

Dont level your cast when damage taken too high and it will not cause the stone golem to spawn. Somewhere around lv3 to lv6 CWDT is fine.
"
Hollycz wrote:
So guys what do u use? 6 flame golems or do you add lighting one or ice to them? I assume 6 flames are better as they have all dmg gems slotted and to my understanding bonus per golem stacks only with one gem not all 9.

Also what maps do u farm best since we focus on quantity? Lower tier for currency or higher tier for map drops? Been playing this for 2 days and does not seem like my investment will get back anytime soon. Doing t11 maps and more.

ALSO any tips for chimera and minotaur? I guess don't die at chimera's place so u can find it within fog and mino is apparently not as easy as others as he can kill ur golems.

Thanks

Ur investment will get back to you i usually get farm 4 or 5 exalts per day doing around t11-t15 maps.
and also i use lightning golem - ice golem - item rarity - culling strike for better drops at bosses and general mobs.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Hollycz wrote:

Thanks

I prefer 6 flame for mapping, 4+1+1 for bosses. The bonus for each different golem is applied for every jewel in the tree, not just 1. That is why 4+1+1 is higher dps. with 10 jewels, and 6 flame, you get 10 bonuses. With 5 flame 1 lightning you get 20 bonuses. With 4+1+1 you get 30. This is somewhere around 540% to 600% depending on the rolls of your jewels w/ 4+1+1

All maps are fair game. In combination with leaguestones I am making more than 3-5c+ on maps where I dont drop anything except fuses alchs jewelry etc. Im constantly dropping ex, good uniques, etc just running maps down while I level. For maps you can focus on high quant, multi-sextant, div card tilesets, etc.

For mino just convocate golems out of the rockfalls and make a slow circle around the room. You can do it while dead but it may take you a few portals. You can also easily do it deathless xD

Chimera just pop defensive flasks and swiftness flasks during the fog. I use Taste of Hate and a Basalt atm for easy phys reduction. Dodge his stuff and he wont be able to kill your golems with any of his abilities. You could die 4 times during that fight, respawn after each fog, and be good to go. Or do it deathless :)
+1 to this guide. Leveling to 41 was a bit of a slog but once the clayshapers and jewels came into the picture, oh boy. The most easy twinked leveling experience for me thus far. Still getting the hang of directing the golems and providing cover for myself, using a decoy totem and quartz flask to that end, with basalt and ToH to come. I'm doing a life variant because I wanted to obtain the jewels first, and may switch to CI once the currency pool grows.
Spoiler
"
styyled wrote:
"
Hollycz wrote:

Thanks

I prefer 6 flame for mapping, 4+1+1 for bosses. The bonus for each different golem is applied for every jewel in the tree, not just 1. That is why 4+1+1 is higher dps. with 10 jewels, and 6 flame, you get 10 bonuses. With 5 flame 1 lightning you get 20 bonuses. With 4+1+1 you get 30. This is somewhere around 540% to 600% depending on the rolls of your jewels w/ 4+1+1

All maps are fair game. In combination with leaguestones I am making more than 3-5c+ on maps where I dont drop anything except fuses alchs jewelry etc. Im constantly dropping ex, good uniques, etc just running maps down while I level. For maps you can focus on high quant, multi-sextant, div card tilesets, etc.

For mino just convocate golems out of the rockfalls and make a slow circle around the room. You can do it while dead but it may take you a few portals. You can also easily do it deathless xD

Chimera just pop defensive flasks and swiftness flasks during the fog. I use Taste of Hate and a Basalt atm for easy phys reduction. Dodge his stuff and he wont be able to kill your golems with any of his abilities. You could die 4 times during that fight, respawn after each fog, and be good to go. Or do it deathless :)

so are you sure that each golem works for all gems? I was talking to a guy running a similar build and he told me that it does not. its hard to tell considering mobs just die and bosses too and didnt try it on t16 maps to see a difference (nor i ran enough of them to see it). If it is true tho i will probably run 5+1 lighting with culling+rarity gem.

I also die a lot but thats usually my fault for having 5,5K ES (need 400es helmet and might think about ES shield for mapping but dunno yet). Does that amulet for MF on white/blue mobs make a difference in drops? It seems in breaches they do drop a ton of items but useless since we do not have enough rarity (probably).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info