[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

"
fusrhodah wrote:
"
Ecofatalis wrote:
Spoiler

This is my Setup for Shaped Strand // Vault/Arach. Tomb // Shore . The killing speed is a bit slower (Quantity + Rarity gems) but the loot ..... it rains . I dropped 2x Exalted on 1 mob Pack in Strand. So far about 10-12 pure Ex drops and twice that in other currency, 4-5 Keys + multiple Hoarder/Abandoned Wealth etc ....

Saving for a nice 40% flame golem dmg helmet to sustain my 122%IIQ//202%IIR + Bisco in higher maps.

How on earth are you getting enough ES to survive? I have only 5k es with a 760 es chest.

I have 6.3 k ES with my Gear and disc. and i manage fine. I dont even look on the mods on the Rare t11/12/13 maps i just llok for the highest IIQ and pack size.

I've ran a full rare t12 vault map 120% Q one + LStones without regening mana and no mana potion. I use the forbidden taste a lot to drop aggro. I am res capped. With better helm / chest i figure 7+k is possibility.

I have 10x 19% Harmony gems so that helps the dmg a lot. And there is a big diff. between 21/20 and 20/20 from my exp..
IGN : xXxNocturnexXx
Last edited by Ecofatalis on Apr 8, 2017, 7:38:18 PM
I'm struggling with 6k ES and this build is literally "play to die". It's impossible to counter breach when they spawn too fast and dominate you. At boss fight it's also easy to get 1 or 2 shot and the boss DPS is not that great.
I've spend quite a bit in this build ( at least for me ):
7ex for anima, might.
2.5 ex for harmonies
2.5 for ventors
4ex for a body armor
1.5 for a shield
0.5 for the rest gear with decent roll.
So it's like 18ex for a build but now it's not working properly.
I'm not asking this build to have a super clear speed. It feels enough for me but the survibility is really suck although i'm using 2 defensive curses and discipline.
I'm not crying about this build or criticize it's performence. It's just not performing as good as i expected. So i hope someone can take a look and tell me what i'm doing wrong, give me some advice or i have to sell back the gear and change another build :(
soooo why is everyone using a ice golem? why not use a chaos golem for extra dam reduction?
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
I'm struggling with 6k ES and this build is literally "play to die". It's impossible to counter breach when they spawn too fast and dominate you. At boss fight it's also easy to get 1 or 2 shot and the boss DPS is not that great.
7ex for anima, might.
2.5 ex for harmonies
2.5 for ventors
4ex for a body armor
1.5 for a shield
I'm not asking this build to have a super clear speed. It feels enough for me but the survibility is really suck although i'm using 2 defensive curses and discipline.
I'm not crying about this build or criticize it's performence. It's just not performing as good as i expected. So i hope someone can take a look and tell me what i'm doing wrong, give me some advice or i have to sell back the gear and change another build :(

It doesn't look like you are using 3 different golems. Looks like you're rolling with 5 flame. You're missing out on a ton of damage. Cast 5 flame golems, then an ice, then a lightning. Watch everything on the screen melt.

I'd drop double curse until you're a higher level and pick up more ES.
master mind of discord dont affect your golems?
"
Morvas wrote:
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
7ex for anima, might.
2.5 ex for harmonies
2.5 for ventors
4ex for a body armor
1.5 for a shield

It doesn't look like you are using 3 different golems. Looks like you're rolling with 5 flame. You're missing out on a ton of damage. Cast 5 flame golems, then an ice, then a lightning. Watch everything on the screen melt.

I'd drop double curse until you're a higher level and pick up more ES.

Holy i don't know that lightning and ice golem will make such diffence. I'll try that again.
"
huyakf1997 wrote:

Hi Huyakf,

As Morvas says I would seriously consider dropping Sadima's and Pernadus Blazon for more ES at this point.

Consider dropping minion speed in your 6-link for fire penetration. It's a MORE multiplier so it is a BIG increase.

Potentially run flammability and ele weakness with 6 golems out, 4 Fire, 1 Ice & 1 Lightning and stay back a bit - let them do the tanking. This slows your clearspeed down but improves survivability a lot.

Consider running 1 Energy From Within and picking up the Melding Cluster. It adds a ton of ES at the loss of 1 primordial Harmony. Not really required for the harder boss fights once you are happy to die and let the golems do their thing but feels safer whilst leveling and running lower level content like shaped strands.

I would probably look to pick up a Kiara's Determination flask for the stun, curse & freeze immunity. It's pretty easy to get stunned in the build if you are getting hit and the stun immunity should nearly always give you a chance to escape something that isn't a one-shot.

You are still fairly low level with a lot of ES and even an entire minion damage cluster to pick up. It will start to get easier as you get more levels and pick up a lot of helpful passives. Just focus slightly more on survivability till you hit 90 or so and then go full MF. To this end........

Lastly potentially be a bit picky with your map mods until you have better survivability and / or golem DPS. Maybe don't run -max resistances / temp chains & possibly breaches for the timebeing (or ever as far as the first 2 go)!

"
Gassdoctor wrote:
soooo why is everyone using a ice golem? why not use a chaos golem for extra dam reduction?

I believe that chaos golem and the stone golem are not elemental golems and so are therefore not affected by liege of the primordials - elemental golems are immune to elemental damage. So basically the chaos golem and the stone golem are far more likely to die in certain scenarios involving a LOT of elemental damage, ie most boss fights.
Last edited by DrHarvey12 on Apr 9, 2017, 3:41:25 AM
Love the build.

Any help/tips on the following:

1. Pit of the Chimera, how do you get him out of the smoke stage? I die instantly so can't locate him in time myself and the golems don't seem to expose him?

2. Minataur. My Golems get wrecked by this dude, presumably due to the physical damage. Any advice?

I have ~8K ES, 9 Harmonies and my flame golem gem is currently 19/20.

Help much appreciated.
"
Schtopper wrote:
Love the build.

Any help/tips on the following:

1. Pit of the Chimera, how do you get him out of the smoke stage? I die instantly so can't locate him in time myself and the golems don't seem to expose him?

2. Minataur. My Golems get wrecked by this dude, presumably due to the physical damage. Any advice?

I have ~8K ES, 9 Harmonies and my flame golem gem is currently 19/20.

Help much appreciated.

I am running 10 Harmonys and Minotaur wrecked my 21/20 golems anyway yesterday. Killed him with only 2 portals remaining but .... i kept the Item Quantity gem on so i am guessing w/o it it would go much faster...

P.S anyone tried Nocromantic Aegis with some good mods shield ?
IGN : xXxNocturnexXx
Last edited by Ecofatalis on Apr 9, 2017, 9:33:47 AM
Guys. Is it worth to start playing this build with 7ex budget? :)
Scared by the prices of the harmonies which as I see from the post really affect the perfomance of the build.
How many harmonies should this build have to feel good for shaped strand/dunes at least?: )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info