[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

"
Orrav wrote:
"
Dellinghausen wrote:
How to use CWDT in Clayshaper and not cast the stone golem when I suffer damage?

Stone golem won't cast if you have CWDT in Clayshaper. Clayshaper is only giving you the spell, not casting it for you.

I do not know what I'm doing wrong, when active Immortal Call and Phase Run summons a Clayshaper stone Golen.
Your cwdt gem is too high from gem level. it has to be lower then it wont cast Stone Golems. But that was already written like 10 times in here if you would read the thread.

how do you guys manage Minotaur????
"
Alter3go wrote:
Your cwdt gem is too high from gem level. it has to be lower then it wont cast Stone Golems. But that was already written like 10 times in here if you would read the thread.

how do you guys manage Minotaur????

Empower=minotaur. Or just try to stay alive and down him abit
What do you mean by empower? Im not using the OP´s setup with anger and empower. I was asking MrsDeath for his Heretics Veil setup with blasphemy. he says he has done all content and im wondering how he managd Minotaur. I get one shot from his charge attack and when im dead his stone AOE is killing my Golems one after another.
"
Alter3go wrote:
What do you mean by empower? Im not using the OP´s setup with anger and empower. I was asking MrsDeath for his Heretics Veil setup with blasphemy. he says he has done all content and im wondering how he managd Minotaur. I get one shot from his charge attack and when im dead his stone AOE is killing my Golems one after another.

With that helm you don't need blasphemy gem. Take it out and put your discipline in there so it gets a little juice from enlighten too.
you dont need the Blasphemy in there i know, BUT if your Blasphemy is Lvl 21 it will override the Blasphemy stat on the helm and has a higher boost too
"
Alter3go wrote:

Empower gives yours flame golems alot of life. Rough 40% more. This help to survive minotaur.

I've killed Minotaur in 5 portals within Temp chain map + Onslaught from LS. I've used 19/20 flame golem + 1 from Skin of Loyal and + 3 from empower.

It was first kill with this build - its definitely doable in less portals even with crazy mods.

Still didn't understand how to take chimera out of clouds... Running is not option since i cant deagro him and hi kills me in 2-3 hits. Devouring Totem, Phase Run didn't work for this purpose
THX. After trying out a bazillion Builds and failed constantly on killing Shaper I did it this morning. Only 2 Deaths. Well now I got that shitty Crusader Gloves but hey: Atlas finished.

Thx for the Build!!!!
I am still kinda New to the game and i choose your build to go with i am in Cruel mode now and i am having problems with the golems NOT targeting mobs at all while i am running away from bosses they just start running after me , is there anyway to make them actually focus the boss and not run around with me ?
here are the guardians my first try https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryDzunVtG_w

i killed shaper will upload vid soon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info