[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

MrsDeath i would need some advice...so mapping is absolutely no problem. atziri easy down.
Tried today Minotaur as my first guardian but my golems die way too fast.
they have 18.5k HP and i think i got 8 Harmony and of course Anima and might and the other cheap one.
now im not sure if i should try other guardians because my golems failed so hard today on Mino...
Anyone that can tell me how you know how much hp your golems have?
move ur cursor down to where the skill is in ur tab to activate it. it says all the bonuses it has from supourt gems AND how much HP your Golems have
My exp. so far . Strand easy mode . Moved to farming shore . Also easy . Got me 10 shaped promenades to drop so getting ready to move to t14 farming.
So far all this content I managed to comfortably run with both iiq and iir gems socketed . 202 iir and 123 iiq or something in those terms + Bisco amulet !!!
All the maps I run with 3 L stones and about 20%+ pack size . Don't really pay attention to modes as long as it's high iiq iir . Yeah from time to time u die but hey it's my second char this league and I am lvl91 with it already so it's not too bad and happens rarely usually my fault.
Other adventures : minotaur downed with iiq gem in, several successful t15 runs with both iiq and iir gems in.
IGN : xXxNocturnexXx
Last edited by Ecofatalis on Apr 10, 2017, 10:48:35 AM
Looking for advice for chimera clouds. Just kills me to quick to be able to find him.

I haven't attempted uber anything, but farming strand has been pretty fun. I'm not quite there in terms of where I want to be, I simply ran out of currency! I move around a lot and aside from atziri and some rare map bosses, I don't typically die (even though I'm not completely opposed to it. I'm running 5fire and 1 lit for maps, i ran 4/1/1 while leveling

Much like many of you, i killed atziri without issue, but the spin dude killed me (and my golems) 4 times, it was pretty rough (not on uber) Aside from this, i've never seen my golems die. I'm using item rarity with my ice and lightning golems, giving 57% increased rarity.

Here's my current skill tree: www.poeurl.com/bf5Q - planning to work into the dual curse next.

My Info
Spoiler

Defence
Spoiler

Golems
Spoiler

Misc/IIR/IIQ
Spoiler

My Gear (I still need to farm up some currency for my gloves, boots, and second ring. Obviously I also need a better helmet to cover res/es. I haven't yet decided if I'm willing to buy a 6l chest...
Spoiler

Last edited by drizuid on Apr 10, 2017, 10:43:17 AM
How to use CWDT in Clayshaper and not cast the stone golem when I suffer damage?
"
Dellinghausen wrote:
How to use CWDT in Clayshaper and not cast the stone golem when I suffer damage?

Stone golem won't cast if you have CWDT in Clayshaper. Clayshaper is only giving you the spell, not casting it for you.
MrsDeath, how are you running the double curse blasphemy and discipline all at the same time? What's the total mana amount needed for that? Thanks!
Fun build! My second toon this season and wanted to try something... different. Just hit 86 last night. Found 3 exalted my first night farming lol.

Easily managed regular Atziri. Can run T16s (haven't tried chimera) and die once on boss. I usually get bosses to about half health before I do something stupid and die.

My golems have died twice. First on Vaal Temple double unique bosses. I was level 80 with a lvl 17 zero quality flame golem and item rarity socketed. Didn't work out lol

Second time was on my first hydra kill. I took out the item rarity gem, plugged in minion life and cheesed it easy. I think once my gems get some quality and levels I'll be fine again.

My main MF gear:
Spoiler

Sometimes sub in Perandus Blazon. My belt has a lot of STR so I dropped a STR node, but the Blazon has enough DEX that I can drop a DEX node and sub back in the STR node.

I also have some 220ES iir gloves for when I want to level or stay alive more. I toy with Heretic's Veil and doing some double defensive curses in place of the added ES, but neither helm has a suitable enchant so I've just stuck with the hubris circlet.

I've thought about dropping Anger, plugging in flame dash + faster casting in my weapon, then sticking vaal lightning trap/vaal grace in gloves. Once I get Vorici 8 I may try to get a red socket for duration.

I also dropped desecrate for the time being. If I'm mapping, I don't need the corpses. If I'm fighting a tough boss I usually die anyway.

Currently have Cull in boots with other golems. I may drop it for the same reason I dropped desecrate. I can wait a few more seconds for a kill to finish if I'm already dead lol.

Thanks for the build and to the people I messaged in game for advice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info