[2.6/3.0] [HC, Videos in Comments] Fidelitas's Trickster Cyclone--Uber Iz down

Do you know if this is viable up to t13 or above?
Have run it through T14 smoothly. Never experimented above that before moving on to other things.
Hello! I just wanted to say that I'm following this guide right now, and it's amazing! I'm up to level 79 now and still going strong! My damage was a little low but that's because I don't have the best rings and amulet and belt but other than that, this build is much better than the old build I was running (MF Ethereal Knives Low Life). Just wanted to say thank you for making such a fun build
Always glad to hear this sort of thing. Makes me want to do more. :)
Looking at alot of the changes coming in 3.0 it seems that this should remain fairly viable, possibly even more with bosses being able to be affected by more statuses, please give us an update when 3.0 patch notes and tree are released if you think it will remain viable.
I do plan to test this in 3.0. The teaser regarding increased shockability of bosses is promising.
Have you seen the teaser of the new and improved Cyclone movement? It's so good, I'm really excited for it!
I have! Honestly, everything we've seen about 3.0 so far makes me think this build will be even stronger. (except wed nerf, but expect this will likely be minor) very much looking forward to it.
Last edited by Orion72 on Jun 4, 2017, 8:19:47 PM
hi Orion,
I like the look of this...but i can't wrap my head around being an Ele non-crit build that ISNT ele overload. I tried to stretch out the tree and pathed through Witch AOE to grab life + Ele Overload at the expense of Primeval Force. What are your thoughts on Ele Overload?

(lvl 88, 202% life, 5 jewels)

https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAPUACCYAAHdFfJeX-_W0OOUZjDZVS2HiJpUWv3_GMFutMxnXEZYHHpUu8NVJUQ-rJIvDOhmK-wn22hqPm7WExSLqMgGyGc96Yet6U5sm3UZjpxGBBfkV8PljlcztP6OKI_ZNko197g7jn2egh3ZKfQ2NW69OKiPTbyeaakz_apMZtL6nZU29Nkd-hNlDMdrBLlPTb3TtBS167_zFVEemvp7EXfIOSJMnbAsi9G0ZCPRqQ7zql_RSUz1fl5VMswQHg9tVxjpYHwI2xdgkVkjQH-_rvoqhL21sNj2dqmyMYqxFfg5cavoJIKOj-aRw1EyDdIGRR4CzAAAUAQAADAACAAfQAQH0AQMRAAEHAQAAAA==

as an aside, planning to do this with a Lycosidae...the build looks pretty solid.
I took a look at your alternate tree to get Ele overload. I love it offensively and expect this would be quite strong in sc. The downside of losing some shock chance seems more than made up for by the more or less permanent 40% more mod.

Defensively it does maintain plenty of life, however for this as an hc melee build, giving up iron reflexes, 44% evasion, and going lycosidae instead of a solid ev shield feels like an incoming rip to me, and I am always looking at things from an hc perspective.

I would at least trade in the alchemy nodes to grab iron reflexes. The rest may be negotiable depending on how good your body armour is. That said, I could easily be wrong, as I havent tried the build your way yet--I'd be interested to hear how the experiment turns out.

Best,

O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info