[2.6/3.0] [HC, Videos in Comments] Fidelitas's Trickster Cyclone--Uber Iz down

Re lightning version Volkuur's:

Huh. Not familiar with it. In that case I would just compare to the rare gloves I posted about above and use the better one if you want more life. :)

-O
Anyone playing this in 3.0?
[Deleted]
Last edited by claydbp on Aug 14, 2017, 12:59:46 AM
I am playing it. Fun but kinda squishy, though i still need better gear. And i'm thinking about going for Acrobatics instead of Iron Reflexes. Daresso's Defiance is a good choice for it for a total of 51% Dodge. Costs points (5; 7 total -2 from Iron Reflexes). And with it CWDT with Immortal Call would work.
Last edited by AterVulpes on Aug 14, 2017, 6:42:56 AM
I've also been playing it with some changes. I didn't go for IR, didn't feel like it was necessary. I might pick up acro just to layer some more defense though. I also think that life gain on hit isn't necessary for general mapping so I replaced it with innervate. Good to swap out for conc on bosses too. I picked up the flask charge/duration nodes near the ranger area to help keep up vessel of vinktar which gives insane leech. I tried Charged Dash instead of Cyclone at the start of the league, got me killed in act 5 when I dashed into some big damage attack. Cyclone seems way safer but Charged Dash does slot in well since it does a ton of attacks. Probably going to replace thunderfist gloves eventually with some rare gloves with added lightning/accuracy/life/attack speed. The accuracy actually makes them better than thunderfist for damage if you don't pick up accuracy on tree.
Something isn't working for me.

My raw cyclone dmg is 11.775 and with HoT and Wrath + skill use it goes only up to 19.808. Mobs are a breeze but bosses take a lot of time. For you it nearly doubled your DPS (19.8k->34.2k). I am using a quasi 5L with Thunderfist, but what bothers me most is how little Wrath and HoT does.

My gear related to DPS (with Static Electricity) (APS 0,14s->7,14)
Spoiler

My tree
Spoiler

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAANcABiYAAGhFfJeX-_W0OOUZjDZQQlM1kyfviPk3189JsX_GMFutMxnXVUth4iaVFr8PqxGWBx6VLvDVSVFtbDY9napsjOtjES8ki8M6m7WExRmK-wn22hqPIuoyAbIZz3ph63pTmybdRmOnEYEF-RXw-WOVzO0_o4oj9k2SjX0wfFFHjb_UIzBx3ahLeDpCfyv9brF8w-aNue4O_MUNjYd2Sn1noOOfW69OKiPTbyeaau960359df66AF4Zju2DTP9DMdrBdO0FLWqTGbS-p2VNvTZHfoTZAAAAAAA=
Last edited by AterVulpes on Aug 15, 2017, 7:41:11 AM
Sorry for double posting, but i think this build would gain a lot from switching from Fidelitas' to Oro's and pairing it with Darkray's while taking +3 Frenzy Charges from the tree (total of 8). Then normal gloves can be used (rare with att.spd and accuracy). And as Oro's is 6L capable, any chest would do (Kaom's Heart for Iron Reflexes and Daresso's Defiance for Dodge version ?)

Tree
Spoiler

https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAOsABiYAAHJFfJeX-_W0OOUZjDZQQlM1kyfviPk3189JsX_GVUth4iaVFr8PqxGWBx6VLvDVSVFtbDY9napsjOtjES8ki8M6m7WExSLqMgGyGc96Yet6U5sm3UZjpxGBBfkV8Pljo4oj9k2SjX0wfH8r_W6xfMPmjbnuDvzFDY2Hdkp9Z6Djn1uvTioj028nmmrvetN-fXX-ukz_QzHawXTtBS1qkxm0vqdlTb02R36E2VT-vebDM1oaLlPTb76KoS9670CgXhMhVdw9B3XAplWFpcuPYJXM7T9RR42_1CMwcd2oS3g6QqmUh2oAAAAAAA==

Edit:

Build uses Fireborn next to Golem's blood.
Streamlined the tree.
Last edited by AterVulpes on Aug 15, 2017, 4:22:06 PM
I'm currently using this build and my clear speed is pretty good in act 9. I've always wanted a cyclone shadow, thank you!
had fun in HHC 3.0 till lvl 84 with this build.
some corpse explosion from a map boss 1 shot me from ~5.7k hp

not sure what i could've done to save myself. Might be too squishy of a build for hardcore.
I found a Fidelitas' Spike the other day and this was the first thing that came up when I googled for builds using it, so I figured I'd try it out since it looks fun, and I've never made a successful Shadow before.

I was wondering however, what your recommendation for the bandits is in 3.0. I was thinking of going with Oak for some extra survivability, or Kraityn for attack and move speed (though the dodge feels kind of wasted on an IR character), but then, two more passive points is always useful, and more flexible depending on what gear is acquired along the way. Apologies if this has already been answered earlier in the thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info