[2.6/3.0] [HC, Videos in Comments] Fidelitas's Trickster Cyclone--Uber Iz down

Aaaaaaand shock got nerfed :/
As of today's manifesto post, looks like they undid the shock nerf and turned it into a buff. This build should now apply shock to every ordinary enemy and looks like it will be able to apply some shock directly to bosses even without vaal lightning trap. This bodes well for the 3.0 version. We'll have to see where the shock bonuses end up on the tree/gems. Also, with the rework of innervate, I suspect it is going to be the higher priority gem over added lightning.

-O
Could you please post the updated tree ?
Last edited by AterVulpes on Aug 5, 2017, 1:12:14 PM
Been working on a completely different build in 3.0. The former tree should still be solid--no changes really affect the area in which this build exists. The buffed life and evasion on gear means should work out reasonably. If anyone is trying the build for 3.0, do please post and let us know how it goes.

-O
Off Topic, this is a link to the Hierophant quad Dark Pact Totem build I've been working on in 3.0 so far. May be my best yet.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1942074

-O
Used this guide for my harbinger league starter. Build's great! best starter build I'd started a league with. There are some changes I applied to the build. Was wondering why we don't go for elemental focus or use Lycosidae for the guaranteed hits.
Very glad you are enjoying a variant on the build--these guides are always just a starting point.

Re: elemental focus: There is nothing wrong with pathing over to get it, it will just make the build a little less tanky, since you will probably be giving up some life/evasion to do so. This is a matter of taste. I do strongly recommend that you keep IR, even while grabbing Ele focus, though this makes the build a bit stringy.

Re: Lycosidae This is fine in SC. For Hc, imo, you really want a high life/EV shield that will help make the build more durable when combined with IR. As always, ymmv.

-O
Think the new Volkuur's Guidance glove could replace thunderfist glove? especially with the life bonus.
Re Volkuur's gloves:

I took a look at these. They don't seem to me to synergize well with the build. They give fire damage instead of lightning and less damage overall. They also buff poison instead of shock. If you want life on gloves, I'd probably go with rares (which can get more life these days) with atk speed, life and added lightning damage.

Just my thoughts. As always, ymmv.

-O
There is a lightning version? Not sure how much the poison would help with the build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info