[2.6/3.0] [HC, Videos in Comments] Fidelitas's Trickster Cyclone--Uber Iz down

Hey Man, thanks for the answer :)

It was even much more detailed then i expected! I know you have real life and want to play yourself and not explain that much to others, and i got this far "without help" i really appreciate it, and well done, really nice guide!
Thank you for understanding. You are welcome.
Hello,

Is there any modifications to the passive tree for the Vaal Pact version or do we simply pick it without changing anything else passives wise?

Thanks
No modifications to tree other than taking pact should be necessary.
Hi, bought all items and been lvling, atm, im at lvl 38!

How do you deal with the mana? if i activate Herald and Wrath i can barelly use 2x cyclone(i have all the gem requirements on a 6l)
And ofc, i cant even activate Conductivity cuz i end up with no mana!

Sry, new to the game, so im on a dead en here :)
Once you ascend and take walk the aether, cyclone costs 0. This is the fundamental point of being a trickster. You will want to have ascended already, long since, using your first leveling skill. Good luck.
Hello mate. Help me a bit. T8 boss almost 1shot me.
That's my gear
Spoiler
Gear actually doesn't look bad. The belt and shield could stand to have more life, but they aren't terrible. Not sure what level you are, what the map mods we're, what flasks you has up at the time, whether you were cursed, or which boss it was--that might shed some light.

As to the gear, it actually defensively looks serviceable for the build. Though you can work to upgrade life on shield and belt as currency allows.
This is my first time following a build (newish player here), and this is totally taking me farther than I could ever get myself. I'm at level 72 and actually having fun with the game now! That's amazing, and I'm so thankful for this cool yet cheap build. You've done an excellent job!
Always brightens my day to hear that folks are enjoying themselves with the build. My thanks for the feedback!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info