Friend bought 15 keys and got garbage.

"
Diablo 4, whenever it comes out is likely to be extremely solid out the gate, unlike D3 was, because I think they learned their lessons.

If the last two years of D3 development has shown anything, it's that Blizzard doesn't care anymore. D3 didn't become the real money cash cow they hoped for and so they wrote it off by allotting minimal resources to its further development. Rifts, GRifts, Gems, Ancient Legendaries, they've just been pushing out meaningless grind crap ever since they gave Wilson the boot. Their seasons are boring as fuck, literally: earn the newest set, play the newest build, then do nothing.

So I find it immensely funny that after all the fuckups, you actually think D4 (if there even will be a D4, Blizzard hasn't done anything with their existing IPs since D3 sucked a fat one) is somehow going to magically be solid and fun. Because that's what everyone said about D3, despite all the signals Blizzard game that they were going to change the formula.
"We're pilgrims in an unholy land."
"
He went back to D3 :_; rip my friend /sad face

your friend must be very dumb (for buying 15 keys AND for playing d3) :>
I'll never understand that kind of people that quit after they failed a die roll, knowing full well what can happen.
One mans trash is another mans treasure.
"
tinko92 wrote:
I'll never understand that kind of people that quit after they failed a die roll, knowing full well what can happen.

He was rly rly emo like he felt that he let our group down or some shit then left discord wtf lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
this game is all about get rich buy what you want, you should have donated one of your mirrors and kept a friend u cheapo
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
I don't have a mirror in HC :-;
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
He went back to D3 :_; rip my friend /sad face

Well, maybe he come back after time...

There is too much frustration in this game, no doubt there..
"
tinko92 wrote:

I like this comment. It's something different with computer ARPGS tho, maybe because the GM cant help you when u get butthurt
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
You set your goals in this game. If you got 15 items that were "trash"... consider changing your definition of "trash".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info