Friend bought 15 keys and got garbage.

"
Nephalim wrote:
Should I not be salty to not have a key dropped after 89 levels?

Well I mean he found 2 of them we gave/sold the rest to the guy we debated to either sell it fully or run all 15 and well you can guess what happen next lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 9, 2017, 3:59:37 PM
D3 on ps4 is prettttttttty fun.. huge screen, super easy controller use. Much preferred on console than computer.. ps4 pro prob better than my potato anyway haha.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
"
I'd rather get garbage than play garbage. Sucks to be your friend

=/ It took a very long time to get him off d3 arg

Hmm.... Not a very serious arpg player if he bails out of PoE that quickly. He sounds like a very super entitlement type of "I want instant gratification and rewards now" person. Either it's too bad and sad or good to see him go as he would probably be one of the whiner and/or ranters (we have too many already). Don't know which way to view him.

Yes, I'm guilty of ranting too... mostly in the past now after I got a GG drop of a Bino's last fall that led to my level 91 BF crit assassin. It's amazing how one great build can smooth out so many playing pains. Unfortunately, now I have to respec the build with the nerfed BF and nerfed radius. Did Mathil post a respec'd Bino's Knife phys/poison crit Assassin for 2.6.0 or did anyone else (I haven't taken any time to search for one)?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
D3 on ps4 is prettttttttty fun.. huge screen, super easy controller use
how little does one need nowadays
"
Nephalim wrote:
88 here. no exalts no keys.

But since req keys seem to have garbage chances at good gear it's almost a blessing. I'll probably just sell it if I drop one.

I get that GGG can't have everyone getting kaom's and shit...but if all of the reports are saying "i've opened 20 and didn't get one good thing" it doesn't bode well for the average player that gets 1-3 of those things the whole league.

LOL @ people still hating on Diablo 3. Seriously, get over it!

It's not the best ARPG out there, but it completely smashes most of these junk, indie, diablo clones.

You all are just salty that Blizzard took a franchise you were fanboyish about and didn't deliver exactly what you wanted when you wanted it. Entitlement much?

At least you can actually play self found in D3 without completely garbage drop rates. And the game isn't pay-to-win anymore. The new D3 is considerably better than the D3 with RMAH. And most of you haters probably haven't even tried the new game. I don't think RMAH is a mistake that Blizzard is going to repeat with future planned Diablo titles.

I personally think instanced looting on teams is one of the best new mechanics added to ARPGs. It allows people to team and not worry about team members who sandbag just to get more opportunities to ninja loot items. People can focus on actually killing stuff on the screen, then worry about grabbing drops later without having their shit ninja looted. Besides, ARPGs are about killing stuff in mass quantities, not forcing people to play market simulators to have any shot at competing.

Diablo 4, whenever it comes out is likely to be extremely solid out the gate, unlike D3 was, because I think they learned their lessons.

Gameplay wise, performance wise, and fun factor wise, D3 is more fun to play than PoE, IMO. It's refreshing to be able to play a game and not have to worry about being undergeared because you're not very good at market simulator.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 9, 2017, 2:24:15 PM
It would be so nice if you couldn't trade any of those legacy items.

Make the legacy items bind on account.. would make the good ones even more rare and exotic.
ey
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
LOL @ people still hating on Diablo 3. Seriously, get over it!

It's not the best ARPG out there, but it completely smashes most of these junk, indie, diablo clones.

You all are just salty that Blizzard took a franchise you were fanboyish about and didn't deliver exactly what you wanted when you wanted it. Entitlement much?

At least you can actually play self found in D3 without completely garbage drop rates. And the game isn't pay-to-win anymore. The new D3 is considerably better than the D3 with RMAH. And most of you haters probably haven't even tried the new game. I don't think RMAH is a mistake that Blizzard is going to repeat with future planned Diablo titles.

I personally think instanced looting on teams is one of the best new mechanics added to ARPGs. It allows people to team and not worry about team members who sandbag just to get more opportunities to ninja loot items. People can focus on actually killing stuff on the screen, then worry about grabbing drops later without having their shit ninja looted. Besides, ARPGs are about killing stuff in mass quantities, not forcing people to play market simulators to have any shot at competing.

Diablo 4, whenever it comes out is likely to be extremely solid out the gate, unlike D3 was, because I think they learned their lessons.

Gameplay wise, performance wise, and fun factor wise, D3 is more fun to play than PoE, IMO. It's refreshing to be able to play a game and not have to worry about being undergeared because you're not very good at market simulator.

What are you doing get back to OT I'll deal with u later bully
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Arrowneous wrote:

Hmm.... Not a very serious arpg player if he bails out of PoE that quickly. He sounds like a very super entitlement type of "I want instant gratification and rewards now" person. Either it's too bad and sad or good to see him go as he would probably be one of the whiner and/or ranters (we have too many already). Don't know which way to view him.

Or maybe some people prefer to play ARPGs for the action and RPG parts, without having to play a market simulator. But I guess people who like the Action and RPG parts of "ARPG" and not the other nuances like playing markets just aren't hardcore enough.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Mar 9, 2017, 2:30:38 PM
"
Nephalim wrote:

I would be sad. I had my first around 86 or so and I'm three in. Although I gotta say Strands with Beyond and Breach will do that to ya.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info