Friend bought 15 keys and got garbage.

Frankly the price on poetrade is insanely inflated considering how common they are. I've found 6 so far. First five all dropped absolute shit so I learned my lesson and sold the last one.
"
MeWhenum wrote:
Frankly the price on poetrade is insanely inflated considering how common they are. I've found 6 so far. First five all dropped absolute shit so I learned my lesson and sold the last one.

This is what I dont get. After 100 hours of very very efficient playtime I have found 1.

Did I not donate enough this quarter or something?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
MeWhenum wrote:

This is what I dont get. After 100 hours of very very efficient playtime I have found 1.

Did I not donate enough this quarter or something?

That is weird, I probably have less than 50 hours this league so far, didn't even get to play either of the first two weekends. Found two reliquaries and an exalt from one atziri run lol.
"
Kunaak wrote:
If you bought 15 lottery tickets, would you expect to win?

If you did 15 maps, and skyforths didnt drop, would you quit and go play D3 instead?

if all it took was 15 keys to get something worth 100 ex, dont you think either the keys would sell for 10 ex each? or things like 1000 HP kaoms would be like 12 ex?

game doesnt work like that, never has. your friend gambled, he lost. 99% of the legacy stuff is garbage, so the odds are never gonna be good.

As is right now these keys are like fusings.. First prize a 6link.. except it would need 1000 keys to get a prize..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info