Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Friend bought 15 keys and got garbage.

40c is pretty expensive especially within the first week.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
I just blew through my 10 keys I saved up... And all shit. I just had to link this cause its hilarious

Its NOT EVEN LEGACY cause its perfect worst roll... GG Troll
Had 20 keys used up.. all garbage.

The worst insulting thing is.. they "drop loot"

It would rather drop NOTHING than 1chaos "legacy item". I mean its better the chest would be EMPTY than drop shitty unique.

This legacy drop pretends you GOT the loot, when its just vendor trash for 1alch shard...
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
Had 20 keys used up.. all garbage.

The worst insulting thing is.. they "drop loot"

It would rather drop NOTHING than 1chaos "legacy item". I mean its better the chest would be EMPTY than drop shitty unique.

This legacy drop pretends you GOT the loot, when its just vendor trash for 1alch shard...

Did get Sadima's :O
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I bought 30 lottery tickets. I did NOT win a million dollars. I'm so pissed off.
I opened about 20 relic chests and also got shit.
"
kms1320 wrote:
I bought 30 lottery tickets. I did NOT win a million dollars. I'm so pissed off.

The difference is that a lottery ticket costs a few dollars. an ARK costs...well what ever the real world equivalent is to 50 chaos.

It would not be so bad if ARK was not four times as rare as exalts.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
kms1320 wrote:

The difference is that a lottery ticket costs a few dollars. an ARK costs...well what ever the real world equivalent is to 50 chaos.

It would not be so bad if ARK was not four times as rare as exalts.

Dont pay attention to idiots like that guy.. When people spend getting 20 30reliq keys its like what 55chaos for 30reliqs = 1650chaos = 22 Exalts.

So its at worst case scenario a 1/10 of kaoms heart. And other legacy items are like all below that price except HH and what else? :\

Safe to assume everyone wants at least one of top legacy items shavs/kaoms/HH..
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Mar 20, 2017, 9:09:57 PM
If you bought 15 lottery tickets, would you expect to win?

If you did 15 maps, and skyforths didnt drop, would you quit and go play D3 instead?

if all it took was 15 keys to get something worth 100 ex, dont you think either the keys would sell for 10 ex each? or things like 1000 HP kaoms would be like 12 ex?

game doesnt work like that, never has. your friend gambled, he lost. 99% of the legacy stuff is garbage, so the odds are never gonna be good.
I think the gripe is that 99% of the loot from the relic keys are...literally 1 alch vendor trash and the only items worth anything drop only 1% of the time.

You're honestly better off selling keys for chance/scour orbs and taking your chances on skyforths (which may generate good rares) than dealing with 20 useless relics.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info