Friend bought 15 keys and got garbage.

"
Completed 17 Challenges_Tiem wrote:
Yeah bru, kinda done with POE because of all the shitty ass RNG. The nerfs to AoE have also made mapping pretty much garbo where it's even a chore to kill things now.
Thats exactly how i feel, playing melee, and a slayer. The AOE feels shit, completely disingenuous changes to melee area of effect. Mean while it literally didnt affect spell casters or ranged projectiles at all. They took melee and literally put it in the dumpster with this patch.

"Huh, what's the? I did what!? No I didn't. Oh I did, NO I DIDNT REEEEEEEE" - TD

"Excuse me, youre ruining my forum experience while i post whine threads and spam. Youre literally the most toxic person ever, unacceptable" - GM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
LOL @ people still hating on Diablo 3. Seriously, get over it!

It's not the best ARPG out there, but it completely smashes most of these junk, indie, diablo clones.

You all are just salty that Blizzard took a franchise you were fanboyish about and didn't deliver exactly what you wanted when you wanted it. Entitlement much?

At least you can actually play self found in D3 without completely garbage drop rates. And the game isn't pay-to-win anymore. The new D3 is considerably better than the D3 with RMAH. And most of you haters probably haven't even tried the new game. I don't think RMAH is a mistake that Blizzard is going to repeat with future planned Diablo titles.

I personally think instanced looting on teams is one of the best new mechanics added to ARPGs. It allows people to team and not worry about team members who sandbag just to get more opportunities to ninja loot items. People can focus on actually killing stuff on the screen, then worry about grabbing drops later without having their shit ninja looted. Besides, ARPGs are about killing stuff in mass quantities, not forcing people to play market simulators to have any shot at competing.

Diablo 4, whenever it comes out is likely to be extremely solid out the gate, unlike D3 was, because I think they learned their lessons.

Gameplay wise, performance wise, and fun factor wise, D3 is more fun to play than PoE, IMO. It's refreshing to be able to play a game and not have to worry about being undergeared because you're not very good at market simulator.

I guess we will be both stoned to death but I really like the current state of D3 too! :)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Completed 14 Challenges666lol666 wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
LOL @ people still hating on Diablo 3. Seriously, get over it!

It's not the best ARPG out there, but it completely smashes most of these junk, indie, diablo clones.

You all are just salty that Blizzard took a franchise you were fanboyish about and didn't deliver exactly what you wanted when you wanted it. Entitlement much?

At least you can actually play self found in D3 without completely garbage drop rates. And the game isn't pay-to-win anymore. The new D3 is considerably better than the D3 with RMAH. And most of you haters probably haven't even tried the new game. I don't think RMAH is a mistake that Blizzard is going to repeat with future planned Diablo titles.

I personally think instanced looting on teams is one of the best new mechanics added to ARPGs. It allows people to team and not worry about team members who sandbag just to get more opportunities to ninja loot items. People can focus on actually killing stuff on the screen, then worry about grabbing drops later without having their shit ninja looted. Besides, ARPGs are about killing stuff in mass quantities, not forcing people to play market simulators to have any shot at competing.

Diablo 4, whenever it comes out is likely to be extremely solid out the gate, unlike D3 was, because I think they learned their lessons.

Gameplay wise, performance wise, and fun factor wise, D3 is more fun to play than PoE, IMO. It's refreshing to be able to play a game and not have to worry about being undergeared because you're not very good at market simulator.

I guess we will be both stoned to death but I really like the current state of D3 too! :)

3 than. I also like D3 :).

After 2.6 it seems there are less mobs, aoe is nerfed: game lost something, I dont feel fun from the game like before. During playing PoE I spotted myself thinking about D3, about its huge army of mobs, the flawless gameplay, that is really fun.
Last edited by Rexeos on Mar 10, 2017 8:34:41 AM
"
"
Completed 17 Challenges_Tiem wrote:
Yeah bru, kinda done with POE because of all the shitty ass RNG. The nerfs to AoE have also made mapping pretty much garbo where it's even a chore to kill things now.
Thats exactly how i feel, playing melee, and a slayer. The AOE feels shit, completely disingenuous changes to melee area of effect. Mean while it literally didnt affect spell casters or ranged projectiles at all. They took melee and literally put it in the dumpster with this patch.

Ya put together an ice crash slayer too. Feels like I'm running around killing a third of a pack at a time. My EQ Marauder still feels ok, but it's like I lost a 5% aoe node pre-2.6 on the tree and the blasphemy aura is now lulz. I took my BF assassin for a spin and holy shit fack. Not only did they nerf the damage but the AoE is like half of what it used to be. I took 2 aoe clusters and it's beyond shit. Such a retarded move to nerf aoe where getting more than one cluster literally does nothing. Even with the 25% boost to iAoE like holy fack.

I didn't even look at this leagues supporter pack because fack that. Wallet is closed like no way I'm pumping money into path of nerfs. Sorta hella pissed at the aoe garbage they pulled. Don't even want to see my WI build...
Deliver pain exquisite
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
Completed 15 ChallengesArrowneous wrote:

Hmm.... Not a very serious arpg player if he bails out of PoE that quickly. He sounds like a very super entitlement type of "I want instant gratification and rewards now" person. Either it's too bad and sad or good to see him go as he would probably be one of the whiner and/or ranters (we have too many already). Don't know which way to view him.

Or maybe some people prefer to play ARPGs for the action and RPG parts, without having to play a market simulator. But I guess people who like the Action and RPG parts of "ARPG" and not the other nuances like playing markets just aren't hardcore enough.

True. I hate Path of Trading too. If GGG would ever get off their asses and fix trading so we can use PoE.trade, go to the sellers hideout, open the "for sale" tab(s), and pay the B/O price without having to play the GD "hunt the Seller" subgame crap, then trading in PoE would be smooth and painless. The fact that someone high up at GGG (probably Chris) insists that asynchronous trading is bad is making trading in PoE a horrible experience. I'm ill from "The Whispers" and getting "seller is AFK" when PoE.trade shows seller is on-line. Any and all such garbage like this makes trading needlessly tedious and frustrating. But total elimination of trading is not good or desired either so some form of asynchronous trading that still requires enough steps to prevent quick auction house flipping which leads to inflation is what is needed in PoE. Sadly, I doubt we'll ever see this and thus GGG loses many players because of horrible trade mechanics.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
No joy in Mudville... no joy in Wraeclast.
Last edited by Arrowneous on Mar 10, 2017 5:58:37 PM
"

Are you shtting me? Did you even saw d3 gameplay? Its disgusting. Running retard speed spining retard damage kill all with retard aoe. I mean, Im not telling a game like d3 or POE should be like dark souls but cmon..

At current state d3 is the opposite of dark souls - meaningless everything, run, all dies. Useless uniques,legendaries, set items whatnot. Its like garbage junk food.
Crafter of GODLY ES CHEST 1011 ES 50int 6L Dual Res *before eternals and masters existed* /view-thread/257102
"
Completed 19 Challengeswebas wrote:
"

Are you shtting me? Did you even saw d3 gameplay? Its disgusting. Running retard speed spining retard damage kill all with retard aoe. I mean, Im not telling a game like d3 or POE should be like dark souls but cmon..

At current state d3 is the opposite of dark souls - meaningless everything, run, all dies. Useless uniques,legendaries, set items whatnot. Its like garbage junk food.

My favorite build. Its really cool :). And without skill you die like noob :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUK2Tua_C_I

ps: watch all 4 minutes to catch atmosphere of that build :)
Last edited by Rexeos on Mar 11, 2017 5:20:11 AM
"
Completed 36 ChallengesRexeos wrote:
"
"

My favorite build. Its really cool :). And without skill you die like noob :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUK2Tua_C_I

ps: watch all 4 minutes to catch atmosphere of that build :)

Sorc meteor ball was my fav char to play. Did used different meteor balls. Also liked barbarian cycloner even in d3 for a bit, but now when I check it out its like on steroids.

Everything on steroids there - colors, numbers poping up, mob density, color flashing. Why does the mob when you hit him has to flash to pure white pure yellow constantly? Ridicilous. Not even healthy for eyes. :\ Played d3 quite a lot on release, it was difficult game actually!

Now its a meme game.
Crafter of GODLY ES CHEST 1011 ES 50int 6L Dual Res *before eternals and masters existed* /view-thread/257102
"
"

Well if you can kill shit that fast you really should play higher level rifts. It's completely up to you how easy or hard your endgame is in d3.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
seriously nobody is curious or doubtful of how someone can accrue that many relic keys within just the first week of a league.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info