Ancient Reliquary Key

Right now it's 50/50 for me - found 3 ex and 3 keys and I only play about 2 hours a day. Droprate seems pretty good so far.

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
4 ex, 1 key. meh
1ex, no key, lvl 90.
I'm done, I won't see the color of a key in this league.
Dropped key at lvl 50. No ex, about 20 chaos dropped so far.
1 Ex, 1 Key ... sold the key for 45 chaos @poe.trade ...
"
Smuschväg123 wrote:
I don't understand why you all are crying about keys because they are meant to be lottery ticket. Do you cry when you don't win the lottery? I don't think so. Stop crying like babies and play the game!

I can always obtain lottery ticket. What i cannot do is win it.

I cannot obtain key - its not like lottery.

Key are like shitty lottery - first You need to win to get the ticket and then U need to win to get something usefull.

Still no keys.
Im already give up one month playing 3-4 hours per day not a single key ,im will no more waisting my time in this liga.
Level 86 with only 1 char at all this season 2 keys, 0 ex - but only garbage.

This league is more about combining deadly combination of leaguestones - interesing in maps Level 10 ++ to be jumped by crazy shit.
GGG stroke again with an idea as dumb and terrible than their Q&A and balance departments are. Why bother implementing things that drop once per week and then make a good item drop 1 time out of 10.000 ?
86,90,92.. 5 exalt but still no key drop 8(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info